Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

FiTech EFI 30002- Anyone stocking a replacement ECU?

The ECU in my FiTech model 30002 crapped the bed. Due to the chip shortage FiTech is quoting 4 weeks till a replacement ECU is in stock and available.

Anyone stocking a replacement? The part number for the ECU needed is a 30002-1.

Thanks

Country Flag: United States
      Any advice or guidance on the FiTech, I have the 30008 and plan on using the 50004 fuel pump on my Chevy 302? You can read they are better than sliced bread or worthless; would like to know your feeling since you are using it!
      Thanks

No problems really. I think for some of the challenges I hear about are self induced. I use an in tank pump, LS filter/regulator and single line to the Fitech (no return). I can not stress enough when tuning that you have -zero- exhaust leaks upstream of the O2 sensor. The water temp sensor they provide may read low by 10-20 degrees, I replaced with an AC Delco part# 213-928. This is important since you want the Fitech to go closed loop at actual engine temp. Make sure your electrical connections are all solid and beyond that it's fine tuning the system. The Holley Sniper system is OK as well.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com