Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

LED Panels for 69 Camaro Marquez Modern Lenses

So I purchased Digi-tails LED panels and set them up in housings, per direction. Unfortunately I get a blank/black area when they are illuminated because the LEDs diverge at the two joints and the lenses aluminum frame sweeps up to the left. I researched other types of LED panels to include United Pacific, Dakota Digital, and easy performance but none seem to solve the problem. I tried swapping digi-tail panels from other side to get gap at bottom where it is not noticeable but hate to do a work-around with $300 piece. I cannot get digital-tail to answer phone or email either... Any ideas out there, please?

Name:  254AFE35-85EB-43D0-A755-4E2D587FC1CE_1_102_o.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  474.7 KB

Name:  3BF73CCC-7473-4956-83AF-471AE5FC2765_1_102_o.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  430.3 KB

Good afternoon -
      There is one thing that you can do is "smooth" the light distribution over your lenses. You can install a very thin piece of translucent plastic over the boards to help scatter the light being emitted by the SMD chips. Now this will change the look of your lights by minimizing the "hot spots" of the SMD LED's. It's a personal preference to you. The boards that you have are for the stock housings obviously and Spaghetti Engineering (Digi-Tails) is about the only folks that I know of that are handling Marquez anymore.
      Tony Edler
      Illumin8s
      See Illumin8s at www.illumin8s.com

'73 Dodge Challenger

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com