Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Holley LS Terminator TBI Kit

Brand new Holley EFI kit for LS engines with carb style intakes. I bought the kit for my Trans Am not too long ago but my truck has had some expensive repairs come up and that is taking priority for me right now.

$2300 (new is $2530)

Link to the kit...
      Holley EFI 550-410 Terminator LS TBI Kit - Hard Core Gray

Untitled by Jonathon Randolph, on Flickr

Still available…..and still brand new ;)

If anyone is considering this kit new, price has gone up on this kit direct from Holley.

Retail is $2,954 and current sale price is $2,657.95. This is over $2,800 when tax is factored in if you order direct from Holley.

I basically have this listed over $500 cheaper than new.

This is a great system. It can also be made to work with a traditional SBC/BBC/SBF, etc...And can be set-up with LS coils on older engines with minor wiring harness modifications and by adding a dual synch distributor. GLWS...

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 2.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Thanks Andrew. Yea, this is an awesome setup. I chose this setup for a few different reasons when I bought it originally. I personally like the injection point and booster rings being below the throttle blades on this throttle body and the ecu being fully sealed. The “newer” budget throttle bodies have the injection point above the throttle blades and the budget terminator computers are not sealed like the HP/Dominator style ecu.

I’m not in the biggest rush to sell but my job is 90% positive to be going back in the office sometime next month. I will be absolutely needing to fix my truck soon. Doing brakes (everything), new fuel system and suspension.

I forgot to mention. For anyone interested in this kit, I will also include the Sloppy Mechanics flex fuel SE’s SPR and alternator harness. That’s a $90 add-on…
      https://sloppymechanics-com.myshopif...31664423272536