Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

In tank EFI pump options????

To go along with my "Let's talk EFI" thread, Holley has a nice little 12-300 in tank EFI returnless pump kit $367.95 however, the world is out of them right now.

Ricks has a pump system that is specific to their tanks so that would require a new tank to get a pump $1403

So what are the other options out there for an in tank EFI pump that does not require a return line?

Country Flag: United States
      What type of application? street only or autox?
      I think the Holley setup is by far the bang for the buck winner, for more of a daily driver car.

I had to wait a couple weeks on mine as well.
      I used the 12-308 in a 1976 square and i am very pleased with it.
      It fit the tank perfect, no leaks, nice harness.
      I used the vaporguard hose and clamps. I ran hose from the pump to the factory hardline, then to the fuel rail. Super easy to use.
      I don't let it get under 1/4 tank, but i have never noticed it hiccup.
      My setup is L92 with a BTR stg 3 truck cam, factory Throttle body and 1-7/8 Long tubes.

Just my 2 cents...Good Luck!!

Check with Pace Performance. It adds to cart and doesn’t say backordered

The Holley tech talked me in to one of these and Summit had it in stock with free shipping.
      Holley Sniper 19-401 - Holley Sniper EFI Conversion Fuel Tanks
      https://www.summitracing.com/parts/sne-19-401

Rick's has their Restomod tanks for A/F/X-bodies that are cheaper and utilize the GM engineered fuel canisters... we used one on my car with the ACDELCO MU1959 fuel canister that includes the fuel filter, regulator and fuel level sensor, so there's no need to run an in-line fuel filter, return line or put a regulator in the engine bay. Super clean installation and has been worry free for over a year now!
      SMSgt Ty Ingle, USAF
      "CF71" - Freedom Bird
      Hoodpins.com, Inland Empire Driveline, Billet Accessories Direct, Modo Innovations, AutoRad Radiators, Morris Classic Concepts, Marquez Design, Anvil Auto, Fesler Billet, US Collision (DOOM), AGR Performance, Pro-touringF-body.com, Phoenix Transmission Products, Shiftworks, ACC Carpet, Hedman Hedders, BMR Fabrication, American Autowire, MityMounts, TIN INDIAN Performance, Kauffman Racing Equipment, Pypes, RobbMc Performance, WMC, Holley, NOS, PST

Quote Originally Posted by OLDFLM View Post
      Rick's has their Restomod tanks for A/F/X-bodies that are cheaper and utilize the GM engineered fuel canisters... we used one on my car with the ACDELCO MU1959 fuel canister that includes the fuel filter, regulator and fuel level sensor, so there's no need to run an in-line fuel filter, return line or put a regulator in the engine bay. Super clean installation and has been worry free for over a year now!
      I was on the phone with someone at Ricks and went over everything I was doing and they never once mentioned a Restomod tank option

Rick's Restomod tank was about $406 and the GM fuel canister was roughly $125 from Summit.
      SMSgt Ty Ingle, USAF
      "CF71" - Freedom Bird
      Hoodpins.com, Inland Empire Driveline, Billet Accessories Direct, Modo Innovations, AutoRad Radiators, Morris Classic Concepts, Marquez Design, Anvil Auto, Fesler Billet, US Collision (DOOM), AGR Performance, Pro-touringF-body.com, Phoenix Transmission Products, Shiftworks, ACC Carpet, Hedman Hedders, BMR Fabrication, American Autowire, MityMounts, TIN INDIAN Performance, Kauffman Racing Equipment, Pypes, RobbMc Performance, WMC, Holley, NOS, PST

Have you tried tanks inc? They have a whole kit with lines and everything. That being said, if you go with rocks tanks and a vaporworx controller you won't be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by 1985olds View Post
      Have you tried tanks inc? They have a whole kit with lines and everything. That being said, if you go with rocks tanks and a vaporworx controller you won't be disappointed.
      See post 4

Quote Originally Posted by Just 1 More View Post
      See post 4

What am I seeing in post 4? An over priced version of what I was talking about with a different name?

https://www.rickscamaros.com/1967-19...kaAsJMEALw_wcB

Maybe the fact that I bought one

Sorry, bad reading comprehension on my part

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com