Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Country Flag: United States

70 Nova -- Project Serena

Not new to the forum, but have something new to bring to the table. This project will have more meaning than my Cutlass as its a tribute car. I lost my younger brother earlier this year unexpectedly and this is my way of getting through the pain. My brother and I were very close and he was my biggest supporter in my Cutlass project.

He and I talked about doing a car for him in the near future either 73 Cutlass or possibly a Nova being the second choice. I passed on the Cutlass because I have one and I couldn't find the one with the larger quarter window that he liked. I was able to find a Nova nearby that I didn't have to convert from a drag car back to a street car. I'm my emotions let me overpay a little, but I'm satisfied. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions since I don't have any X body experience, but I'm down to learn

The end goal is to be something he would have enjoyed drive the wheels off of....

The name came from my brothers love of you guessed it, Serena Williams and her rear...lol I'll make sure Serena has the right look from behind...

Plans are :

Disc Brake Upgrade
      4 Link and rear coilovers
      Tru Turn and front Coilovers
      LS with T56
      DSE Mini tubs
      18x9 and 18x11 wheels

I'll be scouring for parts so let me know if you see something good...

Here she is... Not perfect by any means, but a decent start
      Attached Images Attached Images    
      Big dreams, small pockets....

Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Rushforth Wheels, ATS, Holley EFI, KORE3, Ridetech

Project Motor City Madness

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com