Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

C5 caliper measurements

Hey Guys I'm Hoping That Someone Can Help Me Out With This Issue I'm Having.
      I'm Building A 72 Malibu/Chevelle & I'm Putting Corvette C5 Brakes All Around. The Manufacture Of The Particular Wheel I Am Interested In Purchasing Sent Me These Two Diagrams For Me To Fill Out & Send Back So They Can Cut The Wheels To Size. The Problem Is I Have No Idea How To Get The Correct Measurements. Does Anyone Know The Correct Measurements They Are Asking For?

Thank you guys for any input

Name:  Screenshot_20210201-193730_Instagram.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  345.7 KBName:  Screenshot_20210201-193705_Instagram.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  370.7 KB

Country Flag: United States
      C5 brakes really aren't huge calipers... What wheel company is this that doesn't have the measurements for a C5 caliper, its OE. The backspacing will be different because the vehicle, but Chevelle offsets are mostly the same. What size wheels?
      Big dreams, small pockets....

Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Rushforth Wheels, ATS, Holley EFI, KORE3, Ridetech

Project Motor City Madness

Quote Originally Posted by csouth View Post
      C5 brakes really aren't huge calipers... What wheel company is this that doesn't have the measurements for a C5 caliper, its OE. The backspacing will be different because the vehicle, but Chevelle offsets are mostly the same. What size wheels?

22 X 11 Rear 22 X 9.5 Front Concave

Its A Custom Forged Wheel Manufacturer, We Have The Backspacing Measurements But Figuring Out These Few Is Serious Headache.
      I've Been To Some Wheel Shop Locally And No One Wants To Help Because I'm Not Purchasing Wheels From Them, So I'm Stuck Attempting To Get It On My Own.

It’s not hard to do. It’s seems trivial since the car/brake combo is somewhat common but regardless it’s best to measure so you don’t end up with expensive custom wheels that don’t fit. Here’s a video on how to measure. I prefer using wood or plastic rulers instead of metal to avoid scratching any car parts but metal is fine if you’re careful.

https://youtu.be/pIqR8EQLISc

Quote Originally Posted by NorCal-SS View Post
      It’s not hard to do. It’s seems trivial since the car/brake combo is somewhat common but regardless it’s best to measure so you don’t end up with expensive custom wheels that don’t fit. Here’s a video on how to measure. I prefer using wood or plastic rulers instead of metal to avoid scratching any car parts but metal is fine if you’re careful.

https://youtu.be/pIqR8EQLISc
      Thanks, Looking Into It.

Rich
      1969 Camaro (in hibernation)
      1972 K5 Blazer - LQ9, 4L80e, NP205, D60, AAM 14BFF => http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=423432

thank You

This Is Exactly What I Needed I Appreciate You For Taking The Time To Help Me Out.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com