Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register



    Results 1 to 8 of 8
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2020
      Posts
      12

      Looking for some examples

      Hey there:

      I'm located in Franklin, TN and I'm looking for examples of pro-touring builds of 67-69 Firebirds and Camaros. I recently purchased a convertible 68 Firebird that I would like to turn into a pro-touring car.

      My planned build includes:

      1) Speedtech subframe
      2) Speedteck Torque arm with Ford 9"
      3) LS motor w/t56
      4) Forgeline wheels
      5) Modern interior

      I am hoping to find some people with pro-touring builds that I could take a look at. Anyone in the area?

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Location
      Kankakee IL
      Posts
      290
      I don't know. Pro Touring F-bodies are pretty rare.
      Tracey

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jan 2021
      Location
      Tennessee
      Posts
      49
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Tsaints1115 View Post
      I don't know. Pro Touring F-bodies are pretty rare.
      Too funny!!!

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jan 2021
      Location
      Tennessee
      Posts
      49
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by wastntim View Post
      Hey there:

      I'm located in Franklin, TN and I'm looking for examples of pro-touring builds of 67-69 Firebirds and Camaros. I recently purchased a convertible 68 Firebird that I would like to turn into a pro-touring car.

      My planned build includes:

      1) Speedtech subframe
      2) Speedteck Torque arm with Ford 9"
      3) LS motor w/t56
      4) Forgeline wheels
      5) Modern interior

      I am hoping to find some people with pro-touring builds that I could take a look at. Anyone in the area?

      May want to check out the shop Suspension Geek (https://suspensiongeek.com/) in Lawrenceburg just south of you. I'm all the way up the road by Fort Campbell.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Peoria, AZ
      Posts
      1,727
      Country Flag: United States
      Yup, look up Rodney Prouty...
      Lance
      1985 Monte Carlo SS Street Car

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      401
      Country Flag: United States
      I'm a ways from you at conway arkansas area. But. Building what you described. Speedtech fro t and rear. LS7, T56 magnum, etc. If you ever want to cruise west and look pm me
      Jason
      Jason's 67 pro touring camaro build
      Tankmasterj
      TANKMASTERJ

    7. #7
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      kitchener,Ontario,Canada
      Posts
      2,169
      Country Flag: Canada
      Google ?

      Spinnin'my tires in life's fast lane

      Ryan Austin
      On twitter @raustinss
      On Instagram austinss70

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Nov 2020
      Posts
      12
      Quote Originally Posted by TANKMASTERJ View Post
      I'm a ways from you at conway arkansas area. But. Building what you described. Speedtech fro t and rear. LS7, T56 magnum, etc. If you ever want to cruise west and look pm me
      Jason
      Jason's 67 pro touring camaro build
      Tankmasterj
      Thanks for the offer. I'll see if I'm that way. I race a car and sometimes travel a bit for races.

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by TANKMASTERJ View Post
      I'm a ways from you at conway arkansas area. But. Building what you described. Speedtech fro t and rear. LS7, T56 magnum, etc. If you ever want to cruise west and look pm me
      Jason
      Jason's 67 pro touring camaro build
      Tankmasterj
      Thanks for the offer. I'll see if I'm that way. I race a car and sometimes travel a bit for races.