Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: Canada

Pro-touring Wheels - WANTED

Hi guys,
      Still looking to upgrade my wheels on the fire chicken....

I have a 67 firebird, mini tubbed and rear end shortened by 1" per side. Currently running on the rear: Size 17x11 Bolt pattern is 5x4 3/4 with a 6 1/4 backspacing. Look and fit great.

In the front, not running anything aggressive. Something like a I believe they are 17x8 wheel with a 245/45/17 tire. Have ride tech suspension and tru-turn which should allow for a 10" wheel and 275 tire.

I would really like to go wide in the front (275 if possible). Considering staying with 17 or going 18 MAX.

I am in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Let me know what you guys have! Hoping for some sore of forged wheel, black and chrome look. Open to options!
      Thanks, Jake.

I bought these from a member on this site and didn't work for my set up

Name:  CCW wheels.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  207.2 KBName:  CCW wheels 2.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  410.9 KB

Changing up my wheel setup. The front wheels are 18x10 with 6 inch backspace. The rears are 18x12 with 5.75 backspace. I have a custom made .875 spacer for the rear which matches the same profile as the wheel and are anodized black so they pretty much disappear. With the spacer they are 4.875 backspace. You could easily machine down the spacer to make them fit anywhere between those two numbers. The fronts setup for ridetech tru turn. If you didnt want to a tru turn setup you can swap the inner barrels for something smaller and sell these 7 inch barrels pretty easy. Wheels have very low miles. The lips are perfect. There are a few small nicks around the lug nut holes from them being taken on and off the car.

Country Flag: Canada
      What kind of price would you be looking for?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com