Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: 1967 Lemans

1967 Lemans

Car is located in Missouri

SOLD
      2224 Miles since refresh

Picked up another bird and just do not have the room for this one anymore and hate to put it in deep slumber. I was going to eventually do a 6 speed swap on it but have too many projects and didnt want to take a running car down.

1967 Lemans
      -disk front, drum rear
      -Full Hotchkis TVS Suspension
      -02 LS1/4l60 <30k miles on them
      -full rebuilt 10 bolt 3:55 posi rear
      -working ac and heat
      -Dakota Digital Gauges
      -Derale Fan Controller
      -Spal Electric fans and shroud
      -Remote Trunk popper
      -I'm sure I am forgetting a ton of stuff on this but it is a super nice cruiser with some pep and eats up the highway. I would drive it anywhere
      Solid metal, no rust/rot not a bondo queen at all. Have video of the tear down and rebuild.

It is truly a beautiful car, rides like a dream, gets attention everywhere you take it

Cons

-Power windows could use some further adjustment. Fronts work great rears need some help back up

-Radio is non op, never cared to fix it

-one rear taillight housing has a crack, I have a replacement set that goes with it just haven't changed yet

-paint is respectable but I wouldn't consider it show quality

-intake filter is poorly done but functional

-repop front bumper does not fit as well as it should. Original front and rear come with it but would need rechromed
      Attached Images Attached Images                      

The last pic in the thread above shows the coil covers I have but removed. They go with the car but are not currently installed

Name:  20210430_103857_resized.jpg
Views: 1784
Size:  225.8 KBName:  20210430_103903_resized.jpg
Views: 1783
Size:  178.5 KBName:  20210430_103938_resized.jpg
Views: 1791
Size:  322.4 KBName:  20210430_103949_resized.jpg
Views: 1780
Size:  187.7 KB

- - - Updated - - -

Name:  20210430_110014_resized.jpg
Views: 1783
Size:  169.8 KBName:  20210430_110032_resized.jpg
Views: 1775
Size:  234.7 KBName:  20210430_110037_resized.jpg
Views: 1774
Size:  181.3 KB

Country Flag: Japan
      Do you have a video? Is there an air condition? Is it good to run? What about a computer?

I can take a video on Monday for you. Yes, it has air conditioning and yes it has a computer for the ls engine if that is what you mean. If you would like a video I will upload to my dropbox and send you a link if you pm me a email address

Quote Originally Posted by Shotaro View Post
      Do you have a video? Is there an air condition? Is it good to run? What about a computer?

Quote Originally Posted by chaosrob View Post
      I can take a video on Monday for you. Yes, it has air conditioning and yes it has a computer for the ls engine if that is what you mean. If you would like a video I will upload to my dropbox and send you a link if you pm me a email address
      Thank you very much. waiting.

Thank you very much. waiting.
      It arrived today. Pick up at the port.

awesome news. Cannot wait to see pictures of it in its new country.
      It arrived today. Pick up at the port.

Country Flag: United States
      love the McNamara dealer name plate from Orlando, they were a big Pontiac dealer for a long time in town, big neon signage at there location, of course there gone now, great sale too!!
      Steve68- 1968 Camaro SS LSX T56, 12bolt 3:90's, 18" Fikse Profil 13s, Deep Fathom Green paint, Spearcos, just bunch of old junk because another member said so, LOL

70 Nova SS street/drag 454, T400, 3:55, ugly!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve68 View Post
      love the McNamara dealer name plate from Orlando, they were a big Pontiac dealer for a long time in town, big neon signage at there location, of course there gone now, great sale too!!
      I want to know the history of McNamara dealer.

We had a McNamara Pontiac in Atlanta(Tucker) back in the 80's. They took over Plaza Pontiac. I used to buy OEM parts there for my '69 Firebird in the late 70's/early 80's.
      The difference between an environmentalist and a developer is that a developer wants to build a house in the woods, an environmentalist already has one.

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by southernfriedcj View Post
      We had a McNamara Pontiac in Atlanta(Tucker) back in the 80's. They took over Plaza Pontiac. I used to buy OEM parts there for my '69 Firebird in the late 70's/early 80's.
      Didn't know that, I always thought they were Orlando specific, learning.....

what about Royal, I had a Impala out of Huntsville from there, high school G/F's dad worked there in the 70's
      Steve68- 1968 Camaro SS LSX T56, 12bolt 3:90's, 18" Fikse Profil 13s, Deep Fathom Green paint, Spearcos, just bunch of old junk because another member said so, LOL

70 Nova SS street/drag 454, T400, 3:55, ugly!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com