Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

454SS down in Florida

Hey everyone,
      Original owner 90 454SS truck. Starting a project to bring it up to date “Pro-touring style”. Slightly lowered, 600 hp,fast efi,straight line truck. Suspension,brakes,wheels and some restoring to start and we will see where it goes from there. Can’t weld or fabricate so I have limitations. Hitting 70 years soon so I’m looking to pass it on to my son so he can enjoy it for another 30 years. Be talking to y’all.

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by MJA509 View Post
      Hey everyone,
      Original owner 90 454SS truck. Starting a project to bring it up to date “Pro-touring style”. Slightly lowered, 600 hp,fast efi,straight line truck. Suspension,brakes,wheels and some restoring to start and we will see where it goes from there. Can’t weld or fabricate so I have limitations. Hitting 70 years soon so I’m looking to pass it on to my son so he can enjoy it for another 30 years. Be talking to y’all.
      Sounds like a very cool truck. Post some pictures, and welcome to the forum!

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Probably starting with ridetech suspension and Boyd fuel tank.

Name:  90D50552-8971-40DD-A249-30E031A051D7.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  403.0 KB

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com