Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Country Flag: United States

looking for feedback and thoughts for 67 camaro

thanks for looking at my post,

got me a 67 camaro that at this time is a rolling chassis, clean body ect, car was an auto but again has nothing at all so doesnt really going 5 speed

i am into Autox and had an LS3 T56 72 camaro that i sold to get a house few years back that i would do Goodguys and local Autox events.

i am going to be doing the same thing with this car, but looking to step it up a notch and get a little more serious on this car than the last.

so far i have an LS3 sitting around which is stock for now aswell as just picked up a Tremec TKX which im stoked about as i dont want to cut the tunnel up as it is super clean!

my goals are to of course AutoX but be a little more involved in it than before as mentioned. i want a car that i can go Laguna Seca if an event comes up and have fun and know my car can run, go to Goodguys events and be able to hang on the list a little longer than before and drive away knowing my car did pretty good and then of course drive it where i want when i want and cruise or just have a spirited drive.

so with all that being said i have been seriously looking into 3 company's for a pretty stout setup.

i am looking at:

roadster shops spec chassis

TCI IFS and rear torque arm setup

and also considering speedtechs pro touring tracktime

but Roadster shop and TCI are my main ones im in between

experience and thoughts? also recommendations

thank you
      LS3 1967 Camaro RS

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com