Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1994 Camaro Z28/1LE (1 of 135) - Nationally Competitive Build w/only 27K miles

For sale is a 1994 Camaro Z28 with the rare 1LE package. It has a 5.7L with a 6spd manual transmission. There were only 135 of this particular model produced in 1994. The car has only 27,557 miles on it as of 2/26/21 and weighs in at 3300lbs with a full tank of gas and no driver. As you can tell from pictures, the car is not in stock form and has been optimized for power and handling and will give any modern muscle car a run for the money. The car has a documented history (all paperwork/receipts included, including alignment and suspension specs) and has been garage kept when is not in use, stored winters and is in excellent condition for its age. A protective ceramic coating was applied by Carisma Customs in 2020. This car has has evolved from its stock build over the years to be a nationally competitive build for SCCA Solo 2 racing. In 2010 the car competed at the SCCA Nationals where it took 1st place in ESPL and 8th place in ESP. Currently the car is setup to compete in the CAM T class in SCCA Solo 2. In February of 2018 it was featured in Grassroots Motorsports Magazine – click the link for the online article (https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/ar...ing-gm-f-body/). I am the third owner of the car and I personally know the first two owners, so the lineage of the car is available if need be.

Below is a list of what has been done to the car to bring it up to the performance of today’s muscle cars:

Drivetrain
      Cold air intake
      Larger throttle body by TPS
      Balanced and blueprinted LT4 built by Danny Popp
      Retuned ECU with LT4 knock module (previous owner dyno’d the car @ 420hp)
      BBK headers with 3” exhaust. Exhaust dump before rear axle. Legally measures 95db at 50’ – Loud and proud!
      Heavy duty Opti-spark with high temp wires and Iridium plugs
      Fidanza aluminum flywheel
      Centerforce clutch
      1993 option code G92 (close ratio) Transmission – car will do 70-74mph in 2nd gear.
      GM aluminum driveshaft
      Torsen T2R differential with Richmond 3:42 gears and ABS reluctor ring, Aluminum TA Rear End Support Cover for GM 7.5 10-Bolt

Suspension
      Quick Ratio power steering rack
      Power steering cooler
      35mm front sway bar with polyurethane bushings
      UMI front shock tower brace
      Afco/UMI shocks (front) custom designed shocks by Sam Strano specifically for 4th Gen Camaros
      Adjustable front spring perches
      Hyperco springs – 1000lb
      UMI tubular front upper control arms with anti-dive adjustment, Delrin bushings
      Spohn tubular front lower control arms, Delrin bushings
      Hoosier Performance race duty hubs (front), with ABS sensor, serviceable bearings
      Front C5/C6 Corvette two piston calipers, 325mm slotted rotors (17” wheel minimum), stainless steel braided brake lines. Rear stock calipers with 305mm slotted rotors, Hawk HP Plus pads on all four corners
      Fays2 rear Watts Link
      1LE rear sway bar
      Re-valved Koni double adjustable rear shocks
      Adjustable rear spring perches
      Hyperco springs – 250lb
      Fitted urethane bushings in rear arms
      Global West Trak Link
      Complete Custom Wheels (CCW), 18x11, 3-piece, polished aluminum, ‘Classics’, longer ARP wheel studs
      Tires (square setup), BFG Rival S, 315/30R18
      Car was corner balanced in 2020 by Lake Country Alignment – spec sheet included

Additionally, the stock cloth seats have been removed and replaced with ultra-light adjustable racing seats along with Simpson CAM-Lock safety harnesses for driver and passenger. A black suede leather detachable OMP steering wheel replaces the factory steering wheel. The battery was re-located to the trunk for better weight distribution. The original rear deck lid was removed and replaced with an identical deck lid in same condition and has been fitted with a custom-made rear spoiler from Blaine Fabrication. There are also OMP tow hooks installed for front or rear towing – unused I might add 😊
      Other items for the car that are not shown that are included with the sale:
      Original seats (like new condition)
      Original rear deck lid (like new condition)
      Original steering wheel with air bag intact (like new condition)
      Original steering knuckles
      Original brake calipers and rotors, Hawk HP Plus pads for C5 setup
      Moog front hub assemblies (x2), still in box.
      Brand new – never used Auburn Racer rear differential, original differential cover and spare reluctor ring
      Original exhaust manifolds, Borla muffler, pipes, etc
      Working Opti-spark unit
      Extra set of BFG Rival S tires (x2), 315/30R18
      Like new condition and fully functioning Tech 2 scanner for troubleshooting OBD 1 system and Haynes service/maintenance manual.
      Original magazine copy of Grassroots Motorsports featuring car

$29,000

If what I mentioned above still leaves you with questions or you would like me to send you additional pictures please feel free to reach out to me at tpovletich at Acieta dot com or text me at 414-791-0618. Thanks for looking.
      Attached Images Attached Images                    

**** Price is at $27,000 ****

Country Flag: United States
      Dang I love that car. My wife had a 95 we sold and wish r hadn't. She got an 02 bird now and just ain't the same although a cool car
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition