Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1971 Pontiac Formula Firebird

With much reservation I need to sell my 1971 Formula. Price is $42,000. A link to the build of the car is below. Many pictures and videos. Upgraded since build are As follows: I had Mark Sullens who specializes in E-85 carbs completely go through the carb. Night and day difference from before. Installed Fessler Built flush mount glass in the front and rear windshields. Have an MCI stiletto console that needs install. Replaced engine mounts. Installed custom made steel lower valance panel. Installed Trucklite LED headlights. Car runs stops corners like a dream. Runs on E-85. This car will not disappoint. OK maybe if your not into the ghost flame paint. Title in hand receipts from 2nd owner much more documentation.

Moving soon need to sell. Car located in Las Vegas Nevada. Please no tire kickers, or low ballers. I haven’t got the time. Price is $42,000,. Thanks for looking. I can take calls this weekend and again starting Wednesday 11 Nov. Chris. 702-218-7440

Link to build when I got the car

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...8-TKO-For-Sale

Nice Fire Chicken! Bet its a blast to drive!
      1968 Cougar - 408, FiTech, AOD, TCI, Currie, RideTech, Wilwood
      1968 Skylark - 462, TKO 600, RideTech, CPP
      1985 Mustang - 04 Cobra/Terminator Swapped
      1988 Mustang - Vortech V3, Boss 327, Magnum, MaximumMotorsports, StopTech

Country Flag: United States
      Went through there videos and pics. Other than the dash I didn't see any interior pics. Can you post these as I am interested
      Larry Nirenberg
      '23 Mercedes S500
      '23 Corvette Z06
      ’62 Chevy C10

The link says SOLD SOLD SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by T/A Addict View Post
      The link says SOLD SOLD SOLD
      That was from it was Sold the last time - Two different people

Im very interested, are there any recent pics or videos of the car in its current state? like the updated headlights? Startup, Idle? Now ....my only gripe....what would it take to convert back to 93 pump gas? Would like to drive this car not only around town.

To help Chris out. I will answer some of the questions as I was the person who sold him the car.
      I would buy the car back in a heartbeat if i could. I did not want to sell it when I did but medical issue came up and needed to get my affairs in order.

1st the car is an absolute blast to drive.
      The interior when sold had Arizen seats in the front and the center console was removed. Had new carpet with SecondSkin soundening. It has a complete set of Speedhut gauges. I don't have any interior pictures as I was not much of a picture taker when the car was mine.

The engine has 11.4:1 compression. I ran E85 because where I live it is at every gas station. I have had discussons with people that say because it has aluminum heads I could have run 92-93 octane as is. If fact when it was my car I was in the planning stages of converting to EFI so that I could have multiple tunes in the controller and switch depending on what gas I put in.

Has E-heads with a chamber of 72cc and flowed 310cfm they were ported by SD performance, Ohio crankshaft 4.25 stroke, 6.8 eagle h-beam rods, Icon forged pistons 10cc dish, Crower SS 1.6 rockers, Torker 2 intake ported, cam is a Bullet racing cam HR 240/248. Has an American Powertrain TKO 5 speed with .64 5th gear. rearend is 10-bolt with 3.73 posi

This is what I can remember off the top of my head. If someone needs more specifics I would need to dig into my files.

Chris, I hope you don't mind me stepping in and answering some of the questions. GLWS

Thor. No problems with you helping me out. I’ve been busy moving. I’ll get interior pics posted for those who are interested. Car is exactly as I purchased from Thor. Except headlights front and rear glass and carb rebuild. My number to call directly is 702 218-7440. Car is now located in Greenville Texas
      Attached Images Attached Images  

I really wish I wasn't knee deep in my '70 Formula project...your's would not only be 1/3 of what I have into mine and I wouldn't have to wait another year (or five) to drive it!

Still looking for interior pics
      Larry Nirenberg
      '23 Mercedes S500
      '23 Corvette Z06
      ’62 Chevy C10

Sorry for the delay. Been moving. Car is now in Greenville Texas and is available. Best to give me a call. Thanks Chris. 702-656-1220
      Attached Images Attached Images          

Car still for sale. Located in Greenville Texas. New price $40,000. Call Chris. 702-218-7440

Quote Originally Posted by Lovedemnewfies View Post
      Thor. No problems with you helping me out. I’ve been busy moving. I’ll get interior pics posted for those who are interested. Car is exactly as I purchased from Thor. Except headlights front and rear glass and carb rebuild. My number to call directly is 702 218-7440. Car is now located in Greenville Texas
      What front spoiler is that?

Thanks!

Super Bowl Bump: Lowest price $38k

Country Flag: Japan
      Super Bowl Bump: Lowest price $38k
      Are you still selling? Where is the car?

Country Flag: Japan
      Quote Originally Posted by Shotaro View Post
      Are you still selling? Where is the car?
      I am in Japan. If there is no problem with the car, I will use an agent.

Car is sold. Thanks

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com