Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

QA1 Level 3 front suspension 73 fbody

In need of front suspension for my 73 bird and the only thing I can lay my hands on quickly is the QA LVL 3. Does anyone have any experience with it? I do not want to make a mistake that I will regret later. It is a street car and like my kidneys. TIA

Well, not a complete comparison but I have level 2 in my 68 that was upgraded to have the roller bearings under the coil springs that come in Level 3. So, I think the only difference to level 3 is the fancy race ball joints that move much freer. I wound not have wanted them anyway since I went with taller ball joints. I have he single adjustable shocks, not sure if level 3 has double.

Anywho, I have 1800 miles on it with 500lb springs and I am very happy. I don’t track it our autox but I do really like how it drives on the street.

I wound up going full ride tech front and rear, should be here today. Very helpful people

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce1968 View Post
      Well, not a complete comparison but I have level 2 in my 68 that was upgraded to have the roller bearings under the coil springs that come in Level 3. So, I think the only difference to level 3 is the fancy race ball joints that move much freer. I wound not have wanted them anyway since I went with taller ball joints. I have he single adjustable shocks, not sure if level 3 has double.

Anywho, I have 1800 miles on it with 500lb springs and I am very happy. I don’t track it our autox but I do really like how it drives on the street.
      That sounds like a good set up. My buddy is looking to get this 68 project soon. He's looking between level 2 and 3 but we have to confirm what the current owner did. We'll just finish the installation of the winch and smittybilt bumper on the Wrangler this week before we can take a closer look.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com