Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Package Deal- 1987 Buick turbo Regal, 2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD, open car trailer

FOR SALE (Truck, trailer, and car):

I am no hurry to sell, but I am finishing up school (and would like the space to start on my '68 Camaro project), so if someone is a serious buyer, I’d sell the following as a package deal. I am awaiting approval from work, but plan on being at the GS Nationals this year. The vehicles and trailer are located about 25 minutes southeast of Columbus, Ohio.

2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD: 6.0 gas, automatic, RWD, single cab. 116,xxx miles. No mechanical issues, I’ve owned it since February of 2016. I’ve put a rear diff cover, new starter, stainless transmission cooler lines and stainless brake lines on it. I’ve had no other issues. It’s been a great truck. No rust, not driven in the winter. Setup to tow with a brake box.

Cons: The clear coat is peeling on the hood and the roof could use a little paint correction.

2008 20’ Bri- Mar open deck steel trailer. Two 3500lb axles, electric brakes on both axles. Not the prettiest trailer, but I’ve had no issues. Functional winch, I’ve used it two or three times. Two new tires. Steel ramps aren’t original, but I’ve used them and had no issues.

1987 Buick Regal Turbo. I purchased this car at the 2012 Buick GS Nationals as roller. I put the HVAC system back in it, found a 109 and 200 transmission and have been running those since. No rust, very clean car.

Engine: 109 block. Stock rods, pistons, crank. I believe the cam to be an older Reed 210/205 flat tappet. Ported Champion iron heads, ARP head studs. T&D roller rockers. Turbonetics Cheetah Stage 1 turbo, Precision SLIC, G Body parts aluminum radiator with dual electric fans, stock ECU with Scanmaster, Powerlogger, Extender chip. 80lb injectors, stock fuel lines, aftermarket tank, DW 300 pump, the car is setup for E85 ONLY. The pump has a hotwire kit, there’s a volt booster, too.

Suspension: Mostly stock. Competition Engineering adjustable shocks up front (Currently set to 90/10 setting). UMI boxed UCA’s, UMI Lower Control Arm relocation brackets, air bag in the passenger spring, QA1 single adjustable shocks in the rear.

Rear End: Stock rear end, Detroit Truetrac (installed by previous owner).

Wheels: Weld RTS, Mickey Thompson drag radials, they have some life left

Transmission: Extreme Automatics Stage 2, Husek 3021HF converter.

Cons: True mileage is unknown. The previous owner said the odometer was stopped working at some point, he swapped it for a functional unit, but had about 73,000 at the time I bought it. I'll assume it has rolled over and is 104,xxx. Title reads “NON-ACTUAL: WARNING Odometer Discrepancy” due to the unknown true mileage. I suspect this was a repaint at some point, the paint is flaking off down on both sides of the rockers. The radio needs the wire going from the antenna base to the radio to work, and the third brake light doesn’t work (I have never attempted to address it). I believe the lock up solenoid needs to be replaced, but I haven’t replaced it, as it hasn’t had any adverse effects.

The car had a light tune from Brian Lorenz in West Salem, Ohio a few years back, have the dyno sheet. The car made 419/560 with only minor fueling tweaks on his dyno at ~23psi. The ignition (stock type) has been replaced since then and will run at 25psi happily.

The car was running consistent 11.20’s, I made some suspension updates and haven’t gotten it dialed in yet, so it’s most recently run 11.40’s. With a better 60’ and/or more fuel and/or a better matched converter, this car will run 10’s. I have some old time slips, or watch it run in Bowling Green.

If you’re looking to get into turbo Buicks, this is a great way to go. Truck, trailer, and car are all setup and ready to go. I’m sure there are modifications on the Buick that I am forgetting.

I will post more pictures as the weather continues to improve and some of the ice and snow melt. These are just some pictures I have handy. Some feature the truck and trailer, but obviously towing vehicles that are not the Buick.

$28,000 for the truck, trailer, and Buick. Not looking to separate, no trades. Serious Inquires only. Call/text Kelly at (614) 558-8025. Sometimes I have issues with my voicemail. If so, please send a text or message me on here.

The videos don't turn out well on YouTube. It looks like I recorded them with a potato, but it must be the way they got compressed. If you're interested, send me your phone number and I can message the videos to you. They look better than they do after being uploaded to YouTube

1987 Buick Regal T- 231ci, E85, ported heads...boost loading
      1968 Camaro SS...pro-touring build on the way. Body work first

Country Flag: United States
      Sold

1987 Buick Regal T- 231ci, E85, ported heads...boost loading
      1968 Camaro SS...pro-touring build on the way. Body work first

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com