Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Where? Best price C3 Corvette Ridetech Suspension

I would like to purchase the new ridetech Strongarm front and rear suspension. Group buy, sales promotions, coupons, what ever to get the best deal. Please help with legit info.Name:  IMG_1051.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  119.9 KB
      LaMont Mulligan aka munster, leroy, mull, just don't call me late for dinner..

My car is Therapy. 69 - Firebird into Camaro wana be. Sheep in Wolves Clothing. DSE tubs, Air Rides Airbar Rear susp., CPP Tubular CA's w/Shockwaves, Unisteer Rack&Pinion, RS Hideaways, Polished calipers, drop spindles, 4wheel disc, Be Cool rad, 18" Coddingtons Junkyard Dogs w/12"wide mod on rears, BFG KDW's 335/30/18 & 245/40/18 fronts. 383 Stroker, Edelbrock Vic Jr Heads and Manifold, lunati cam solid Roller, Pro-Magnum Roller Rockers, Demon, MSD Dist, 6AL, Thorely Tri Y ceramic coated headers. Converted to 68 dash. Moser narrowed 12 bolt and fitted for Airbar.

Country Flag: United States
      Most dealers will give a deal. Go with who you prefer to buy from on whatever preference you feel is best for you. Most want after-sales service so paying who you want service from is ideal. There usually isn't much difference in price wherever you go, unless you're getting used or 2nd hand new.

Nick at Outkast Customs 510 856 7201. When you call him let him know that Curt sent you.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com