Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Country Flag: United States

Fuel line recommendations...

Got a second-gen Camaro with full Speedtech Extreme suspension, LS427/570, T56, Rick's Tanks Restomod with ZL1 fuel pump, and VaporWorx PressureWorx ZL1/Universal pwm fuel module controller. Gotta work out fuel lines. I spent some time on the phone with Carl from VaporWorx, which turned out to be an invaluable call, and he gave me some great recommendations. I'm just looking to get the hive mind's feedback as well. I was recommended hard lines all through the middle with flexible lines on the front and back. I spoke with Speedtech as well and they do complete flexible lines through a lot of their cars. Some of the vendors I was recommended were Fragola, Goodridge, Classic Tube, and Pegasus.

At this point, the only thing I know is I'm using AN6 lines. I like the idea of bending my own hard lines, but I also like the idea of an easy install with flexible lines. I need to figure out if I'm doing flexible lines entirely or a combination of flexible and hard lines. What are you guys doing out there? Which products are you using for your tubes and fittings? What else do I need to take into consideration? Any and all feedback is very much welcomed.

Thank you!
      1973 Camaro: LS427/570, T56, Speedtech ExtReme subframe/torque arm

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com