Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Customer Service Shout-Out

I would like to give a shout-out to some vendors I purchased from this week. These businesses picked up their phones, gave me knowledgeable parts-selection guidance. Without going into posting negative reviews on a few places I called last week, some haven't answered or called back after conversations.

Suspension Geek - Rodney at Suspension Geek is awesome to deal with. I ordered a set of Viking coilovers and Viking rear shocks from him yesterday for my '79 Trans Am. I called him after trying to deal with another vendor who did not call me back last week, return my voicemail or pick up multiple calls. Rodney then won my business again after I figured out he's a dealer for Holley (not just suspension). I was waiting on a phone call back from another vendor who, coincidentally, did not call me back either. Since the other business did not return my call, I gave Rodney a call and he set me up with Holley/Earl's fuel lines, filter, regulator, fittings and throttle body.
      Pro Touring and Performance Parts - Suspension Geek

Kore 3 - Tobin at Kore3 is great at what he does. Very knowledgeable on brakes! I ordered from him about 5 years ago and this was my second time around. Although most people go to him for Corvette based brakes, he helped set me up with braided hose for my factory '79 D52 calipers and rear WS6 calipers. For anyone on a budget who is looking to improve their factory brakes, give Kore3 a call.
      KORE3 Industries LLC: On and Off-Road Performance Automotive Components

Second Gen Graveyard - John at SGG is a great vendor that specializes in 1970-1981 F-Body. He set me up with a full Pypes exhaust system for my car today. He answered his phone on a day they were technically closed and gave me info so +1 for him there from me. For anyone with an 2nd gen F-Body, John parts out cars and sells for a lot of the manufacturers as well.
      Second Gen Graveyard

Lab 14 - John Paige at Lab-14 knows his stuff and is very helpful in the forum community. Today, he hooked me up with his ARP upper control arm stud upgrade. I actually have many of his other products on my frame but he set me up with a new set after I lost my previous set.
      Lab-14 Products – LAB-14 (lab-14.com)

Manualbrakes.com - Dave at manualbrakes is also great to deal with if you give a call. He set me up with a manual brake installation kit. I was undecided on what I wanted to do for a distribution block but he said to figure out what I ultimately want to do and give a call back to figure out the rest.
      F-Body G-Body B-Body S-10 Ranger Calorado Silverado Sierra Manual Brake Conversion Swap Brakes (manualbrakes.com)

Again, thank you to the businesses I have listed here and I recommend them for anyone looking for knowledgeable service.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com