Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1967 Chevelle SS project and 1966 Biscayne

Ok guys. I hate to do this but, I had an employment opportunity land in my lap and I’ve decided to accept it. For the past several years I’ve worked out of the country on a rotational basis but, now I will be working closer to home and will have an 80 mile commute. I don’t want to do this in my Dodge 3500 for obvious reasons and think I want to buy a Cadillac CTSV wagon or ATS-V. I will have less time to work on projects and want to slim down to just my 68 Chevelle which is “done” and my 72 Blazer which is almost done. I need to free up the time, garage space, and some cash to put toward a daily driver.

1967 Chevelle SS. This is obviously a project car but, you do not find stuff like this anymore. I bought this car out of Phoenix a few years ago from the 2nd owner. He knew the original owner well and the car never left the Phoenix area until I purchased it. It was parked in 1979 and sat in the Arizona sun until I retrieved it. This is a numbers matching car and is all original. I have the mint original sales invoice from Brown and Hoeye Chevrolet. Lots of other documentation such as finance paperwork and registrations. I even have the original license plate frame. This is a 325 horse, 4 speed manual, 12 bolt car with factory bench seat. The only things missing are the radiator hoses, alternator, gas tank, front and rear windshields. The car does have some rust even though it spent its entire life in Phoenix. The front and rear window seals dried out and it leaked water. The upper dash where it meets the windshield will need work, rear window channel area, trunk pan and lower outer quarters. Rockers and floors are perfect. This car needs no floor patches. Original color combo is turquoise/turquoise. It was built at the Fremont Plant. Clear title in my name. Car is located at my home in Fox Island, Washington.
      Asking price $16,500.

1966 Biscayne 2 door. This is a survivor type car that I bought off of the HAMB sight unseen from Iowa. My buddy drove down from Lincoln, Michigan during the beginning of COVID to retrieve it and it has been sitting at his farm inside his garage ever since. He changed the oil and drives it about once a month if it is nice out. I bought this car out of a fairly large collection. From what I see and have been told it is rock solid with 1 old repaint. It has 1 dent in the passenger door and 1 dent in the drivers fender. I was going to PDR these and leave the exterior/interior alone. Was going to do an LS3/5 speed/12 bolt swap and make one hell of a sleeper. The original condition interior is one of the things that sold me on this car. Trunk is very nice as well and original spatter paint. Runs and drives excellent. Clear Iowa Title. My buddy and I were planning on road tripping it back to Washington State once all this covid stuff had ended.

If you have a CTSV wagon or ATSV sedan, I would entertain working a trade out for one or both and cash your way. Will also consider an LS3 engine for my 68 Chevelle on part trade. Will try selling here for a few weeks and then I will list them on hemmings and cars online. Package deal for both cars is $29k.
      Attached Images Attached Images                    
      1968 Chevelle 408 BBC,200 4r trans.
      1987 Buick Grand National all original
      1966 Chevy II Coupe 383 TCI Suspension
      1969 C10 Custom FS/SB Daily

Chevelle pictures

Chevelle pictures
      Attached Images Attached Images                    
      1968 Chevelle 408 BBC,200 4r trans.
      1987 Buick Grand National all original
      1966 Chevy II Coupe 383 TCI Suspension
      1969 C10 Custom FS/SB Daily