Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

All things covid!

I know I haven't been posting on my own stuff for months....lets detail.. as the title says "all things covid" I started my shop as a side biz, helping, racing, testing, building, and it has grown into a full time biz!!! WHAT..yes last year in 2020 I jumped in full cannonball, and the online store grew!! and I did some work out of my home Garage... awesome right ... well it is growing faster then I could have imagined!! in the middle of 2020 I rented a 5000 square foot building, in town (till I save enough to build my own)

Name:  20210126_124822.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  317.9 KB

yep a real deal shop, two lifts, a showroom, and a prep and paint area.... my buddy Jon Linstrom (former owner of Best of Show Coachworks in California) is in the show a couple days a week..... I really thought I would just move my projects in and work on my own stuff till the brick and mortar grew over the next year or so.... I was WRONG!! i had to move all my stuff out by the end of the month!

Why?

Because It filled up with customer cars from all around the country!!!! I could not have been more surprised and grateful,, HOLY ****!! cars from Arizona!! Chicago! Kentucky!, New York city!

Name:  20201022_150931 (1).jpg
Views: 349
Size:  245.5 KB

so I have been Crazy busy!!, building, installing and selling, and working on getting more stuff into the shop!!

Suspension Geek has a real headquarters! and in the show room well its coming !! I just did a deal will about 60 vendors!!!! and we will have a cool old school speed shop in the building also named

Speed-Merchants

and I am Tying it altogether inside the main shop

Pro Touring Hub.... we have Merch! suspension! Go fast gear! Wheels!

I thanks EVERYONE for the HUGE support here, and promise I will get more videos out!!, in shop install stuff, event coverage! and more to come!

Excellent

Good for you! Congrats! This is energizing me to go the same route. Been in auto repair forever, got a cool auto/tech job now, but not my passion. I'm betting you wish you would have done it sooner?
      Erik

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...without-a-name

Camaro LS2, T56, 12 bolt, C6 Z06 brakes, Rushforth Super Spokes, ATS Spindles
      2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
      Excellent
      Thanks TC... and we need to talk...

Quote Originally Posted by ErikLS2 View Post
      Good for you! Congrats! This is energizing me to go the same route. Been in auto repair forever, got a cool auto/tech job now, but not my passion. I'm betting you wish you would have done it sooner?
      yes and no... I was so lucky to work for Bret at ridetech, Ken at Showtime motorsports, I traveled all over the US for those few years and worked with great vendors, made a TON of friends, and all that put me in a great spot to do what I'm doing... I do wish I would have done all of it years ago when I was younger.....

do it man, getting what you want is scary, start it as a side hustle

Congratulations. I can't wait to see you continue to grow and add to this awesome industry

Way to go!

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Congrats Rod!
      VaporWorx. We Give You Gas http://www.vaporworx.com

Congratulations!! Hope you the best and many years of successful business! I've wanted to do the same thing but can't pull the trigger.
      *Jeff*
      Project Salty - 1964 4 door Malibu, beaten, neglected, red headed foster child
      Cammed LQ4 / T56 Swap Project Thread <-click to read! 😁

Congratulations Rod. Living the dream!
      1969 Camaro (Small Tyre Restomod/mild Protour) 245/40/18 F, 275/35/18 R, stock frame, full Ridetech suspension, LS engine, T56 Mag, Wilwood Brakes. A driver car.

Outstanding! Looking forward to visiting your shop sometime this season. Best of wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by slimjim View Post
      Congratulations. I can't wait to see you continue to grow and add to this awesome industry
      Thanks!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
      Way to go!

Andrew
      thanks Andrew

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CarlC View Post
      Congrats Rod!
      Thanks Carl!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hotwire View Post
      Congratulations!! Hope you the best and many years of successful business! I've wanted to do the same thing but can't pull the trigger.
      Thanks Jeff

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Motobrewmaster View Post
      Congratulations Rod. Living the dream!
      Thanks man!!! it has been something I have done for others, and now for myself

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kraftwork69 View Post
      Outstanding! Looking forward to visiting your shop sometime this season. Best of wishes!
      hoping to buy the building and then I will go crazy with the reno!

Im a reseller for more wheel companies!!!

Congratulations on your new life LOL! Very few people get to work at their passion in life and it looks like you made the jump. Here's hoping your enthusiasm continues to grow... as well as your business. Nice to see a vendor who is so involved. Best of luck Rod.

Mike
      '69 LeMans Blue Coupe, White Interior, Massaged .030" over 454, Super T10 4-Speed,
      Holley 4150, Pertronix Ignition, CompCams Xtreme Energy XS274S, 781 Oval Port Heads

Quote Originally Posted by OldTimer View Post
      Congratulations on your new life LOL! Very few people get to work at their passion in life and it looks like you made the jump. Here's hoping your enthusiasm continues to grow... as well as your business. Nice to see a vendor who is so involved. Best of luck Rod.

Mike
      Thanks Mike

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com