Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Looking for best Boze and Billet Specialties dealer

I’m wanting to buy a set of Boze or Billet Specialties wheels and need a dealer with the best prices and are great to work with.

Country Flag: United States
      You should just email Zak at Boze. I took delivery from them a couple months ago and am very happy with all aspects of the sale. He spent time with me on the phone checking and double-checking measurements and followed up a day later with an email detailing what we had talked about. Delivery time was only a week longer than estimated and the wheels were very well-packaged. The price was very competitive too. I have received countless compliments on the wheels thus far, I can highly recommend them.

[email protected]

Some local Hot Rod shops carry Billet Specialties and they can offer you a better deal.

Is it possible to get better pricing on custom-ordered Billet Specialties wheels than ordering through them directly?
      Chris Johnson

'66 Chevelle Malibu

From what I’ve seen re Billet Specialties, Summit has pretty good prices. If there’s a better way to get them, someone please correct me; I’m about to order!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com