Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1967 Chevy Camaro True RS SS car

$23k
      True RS SS 350 car
      Car still will crank rite up and move around.
      It needs floor plans (the patch panels , whole sections or full floor.)They are the original floors which have some small holes in it just where the front and back passenger feet would go. Everywhere else is solid. The trunk pan and both rear qaurters were replaced back in 2005 when the car was painted silver. It has only been repainted one time other than the original paint( it was originally gold.) The trunk has had tig rod added to make the gaps between qaurters more modern gaps. There really isn't much bodywork left other than the floorplan. The passenger door has a place the the lower door corner that needs replaced. The car currently sits as the photos of it on the frame machine with silver doors and primed rear quarters. I will be slowly making progress in the meantime. I have the beauty rings and caps for the rallies. I do have the brand new wheel setup shown before i tore it all down for repaint. They are 18" with Nittos (Front 245/40/18 Rear 275/40/18) Has new globel west billet solid body mounts. All new OER hinges.
      Currently has a zz4 crate 355hp engine with under 8k miles and a muncie 4spd. Have a clean title for the car in my name.
      Located in Blenheim, SC
      (843)862-3550

Country Flag: Japan
      Quote Originally Posted by dubsdime00 View Post
      $23k
      True RS SS 350 car
      Car still will crank rite up and move around.
      It needs floor plans (the patch panels , whole sections or full floor.)They are the original floors which have some small holes in it just where the front and back passenger feet would go. Everywhere else is solid. The trunk pan and both rear qaurters were replaced back in 2005 when the car was painted silver. It has only been repainted one time other than the original paint( it was originally gold.) The trunk has had tig rod added to make the gaps between qaurters more modern gaps. There really isn't much bodywork left other than the floorplan. The passenger door has a place the the lower door corner that needs replaced. The car currently sits as the photos of it on the frame machine with silver doors and primed rear quarters. I will be slowly making progress in the meantime. I have the beauty rings and caps for the rallies. I do have the brand new wheel setup shown before i tore it all down for repaint. They are 18" with Nittos (Front 245/40/18 Rear 275/40/18) Has new globel west billet solid body mounts. All new OER hinges.
      Currently has a zz4 crate 355hp engine with under 8k miles and a muncie 4spd. Have a clean title for the car in my name.
      Located in Blenheim, SC
      (843)862-3550
      Nice to meet you, please give me a picture of your car. Do you run? Location? ??

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Shotaro View Post
      Nice to meet you, please give me a picture of your car. Do you run? Location? ??
      looks like all that info is in post, did you read it ?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com