Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Goolsby exhaust tips

Hey guys,

I have a 67 RS Camaro with DSE tubs and Quadralink, as well as the Moser 9 inch rear end. I am seriously considering the Goolsby exhaust tips that run through the rear valance panel, they look badass. I am guessing they would be located where the current RS reverse lights are located. I was wondering if anyone has any photos of the Quadralink setup and underside/backside of the rear valance, as I am trying to visualize how the exhaust would run/be mounted there. I have scoured Google, but haven't found any pictures that really help. I know that I will most certainly need to get a custom exhaust to make this work, which is fine.

Goolsby directed me to their 69 LokaRS build, which is how they developed these exhaust tips. However, they weren't using the Quadralink. I may be overthinking this, but I try to do my due diligence to minimize build headaches. These tips aren't cheap, so I don't want to buy them, and then not have them work out.https://www.lokar.com/ext-products.html#exhausttips

Thanks for any info you can give,

LonghornJPS

Country Flag: United States
      bump

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com