Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Country Flag: United States

1969 Mustang Fast Back, Project Phony Pony

*** UPDATE.. Im dropping in a 7.3 Godzilla, I found out Shauns Custom Alloy is making a Billet intake, will get in Dec and CVF is shipping Front accessory drives. Ill need custom headers, 417 Motorsports makes Oil pans, and Ford is suppose to announce a controller in Nov(and Holley is working on one, otherwise ORB is already making a control pack.. either way its done.. I already bought the motor, the 427 LS3 is also being kept, I have a 1985 Iroc Im bulding with all DSE stuff

Hey guys, Been a while, been busy finishing my 91 Z28, 1986 GN and my 78 Bandit, but what the hell I like punishment, so Ive started another project. I bought a REAL clean 1969 Mustang Fastback from a member here, and have officially started her, she is at paint. Of course its gonna be black, It has the full DSE Alumframe and Quadralink being put in as we speak, mustang to fear engine enclosure, smoothed and tucked bumpers, all the cool toys..Im going LS power(surprise surprise) LS3based 427, TR6060, Frankenstein intake, Wegner accessory drive, Anvil spoiler(man I got the last one) and will fake it with Ford Valve covers and Grabber blue stuff... now you know why its called Phony Pony.. Anyways will put updates as she goes along..and yes I did order that plate

Name:  69mustang.jpg
Views: 2421
Size:  398.1 KBName:  1969mustang.jpg
Views: 2681
Size:  64.1 KBName:  IMG_3594.PNG
Views: 2837
Size:  633.1 KBName:  anvil.jpg
Views: 2257
Size:  164.5 KB

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com