Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

LT4 crate motor Prices - Are there any deals out there?

I've been looking for an LT4, every year the price goes up for the crate motors. At one time, a few years ago there was variation in the prices you would see advertised online, but it seems GM has stopped that practice.

Is there anyone out there that will deal on these motors? Feel free to PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by glr0212 View Post
      I've been looking for an LT4, every year the price goes up for the crate motors. At one time, a few years ago there was variation in the prices you would see advertised online, but it seems GM has stopped that practice.

Is there anyone out there that will deal on these motors? Feel free to PM me.

What kind of prices have you been seeing?

Country Flag: United States
      Are you looking at GM crate motors or other sources? I think you can do better than MSRP on most GM parts if you work with the right source, quite a bit better actually. At least that's been my experience with other GM Parts. I'm looking for one to buy too, but it will be a little while from now.

I can sell them a little bit under $14k. There isnt much markup in crate engines so not much you can do with the price. Most places will be around $15k.
      1970 VW Bug - Just your average mid engine Bug
      Track toy - 06 Evo - E85 and lots of boost
      Newest track toy - 2021 Supra

Quote Originally Posted by srode View Post
      Are you looking at GM crate motors or other sources? I think you can do better than MSRP on most GM parts if you work with the right source, quite a bit better actually. At least that's been my experience with other GM Parts. I'm looking for one to buy too, but it will be a little while from now.
      I'm looking at the GM LT4 19418844 - the lowest I've seen is 14.2K

That is my question, who is the right source?

Country Flag: United States
      There are rebates available on cruise and connect packages to bring the cost down some, through Oct 13 2021

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com