Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thanks Carl & VaporWorx

Just a quick shout out and thanks to Carl for getting me pointed in the right direction today and making sure I got the right setup before putting my Rick's tank order in. Thanks for taking the headaches out of to fuel a 1000 HP street car.
      ~Ryan

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by StRacerDuke View Post
      Just a quick shout out and thanks to Carl for getting me pointed in the right direction today and making sure I got the right setup before putting my Rick's tank order in. Thanks for taking the headaches out of to fuel a 1000 HP street car.
      Glad to help Ryan, and thanks for your trust. Call anytime with questions.
      VaporWorx. We Give You Gas http://www.vaporworx.com

Agreed. Carl has always been great about responding to all of my questions very thoroughly. Recently he even offered to test a fuel pump/surge system that I purchased and sent to Hector @Rick's for fitting to my custom tank just to ensure it works properly with his kits as intended. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase everything I can from him.

Thanks Carl for being so great to this community!

Alex
      http://www.TheFOAT.com/92GTA
      1969 Pontiac Firebird
      w/535ci IAII aluminum block, Dailey dry sump, Holley EFI (full road race build). Primer black w/black interior.
      1992 Pontiac Trans Am GTA w/SLP Performance Package. Dark Jade Grey Metallic, grey leather, T-Tops.

Another vote for Carl and VaporWerx. I am excited to be upgrading my GTO fuel system with a Rick's tank and a pwm returnees system.

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Agreed, Carl has helped me upgrade my fuel system without breaking the bank while utilizing a lot of the parts I already have. Thanks Carl!
      Steve Hayes
      "Dust Off"
      68 Camaro

Given sufficient initial acceleration, even pigs can fly!

Carl was a rockstar helping me out with a triple pump fuel system on a 2014 camaro.

Same here, can't say enough good things about Carl. Quick to return questions and excellent service. I'm doing the same as Andrew; Rick's Restomod Tank, CTSV pump, and the vaporworx PressureWorx pwm module.

1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD

Another great big "thank you" to Carl. He is quick to respond to emails with questions, and when I called to place my order and ask a few more questions he was patient, knowledgeable and great to work with!

To add to that, his product is stupid easy to install and worked perfectly! The instructions and parts might be the easiest, clearest install of anything I've done to my build. All guesswork is gone and in a couple of hours I had a working fuel system. I truly can't say enough good things about Carl and his pwm controller. If you don't have one yet, you should!
      Confucius says, "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life"

My build Beast

Quote Originally Posted by absintheisfun View Post
      Another great big "thank you" to Carl. He is quick to respond to emails with questions, and when I called to place my order and ask a few more questions he was patient, knowledgeable and great to work with!

To add to that, his product is stupid easy to install and worked perfectly! The instructions and parts might be the easiest, clearest install of anything I've done to my build. All guesswork is gone and in a couple of hours I had a working fuel system. I truly can't say enough good things about Carl and his pwm controller. If you don't have one yet, you should!
      Thanks for the kind words! It's great to hear the fuel system is working as expected.

Carl is the "BEST" !!!!!!! If you are doing a LS swap...... Do it correctly using Carl's parts and the system it is designed for and forget about it...... Perfect in every way........

Ken

I echo the same comments here as everyone else. Carl rocks!! I'm yet to get my system installed, but I'm getting close and called Carl with some questions about fuel filters and regulators and he's always helpful and always answers the phone or returns calls. If your looking for great customer service, don't worry...fret not. You WON"T get any of that "buy my product, but you'll never get any customer service" crap from Carl. He's top-notch!!
      Used to be known as 509chevelle

Well I might as well add on here too. Simply put Carl and his vaporworx pwm work perfect on my car. The fuel system is never a concern for me. I reached out to him with a bunch of questions concerning my build and he responded quickly and concisely.

His website was a great learning tool for me and inspired me to do more research. Being a former engineer it all made sense so I went for it. The module and associated parts arrived fast, the quality of the components was great and the instructions were very well written. I coupled it with a Rick's tank, IIMuch vent and all is well.

Thanks Carl for making a great product, being part of the Pro-Touring community and just being a good person.

Cheers, Steve
      1969 Camaro (Small Tyre Restomod/mild Protour) 245/40/18 F, 275/35/18 R, stock frame, full Ridetech suspension, LS engine, T56 Mag, Wilwood Brakes. A driver car.

The best vendor I have come across. Always helpful and knowledgeable.

Don
      1969 Camaro - LSA 6L90E AME sub/IRS
      1957 Buick Estate Wagon
      1959 El Camino - Ironworks frame
      1956 Cameo - full C5 suspension/drivetrain
      1959 Apache Fleetside

Friday may have been my birthday but all of the great feedback made my weekend!

Thanks so much for letting vaporworx be a part of your build.

Time travel!
      69 Camaro convertible, 410, M22, 8-pt cage therapy program. SOLD.
      68 camaro - SOLD
      67 Bel Air - New street project with perfect floors, frame and trunk!

Quote Originally Posted by Motobrewmaster View Post
      Being a former engineer......

Cheers, Steve
      Steve, that's a disease for which there is no cure ;-)

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com