Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Hello from Madison, WI

Hi everyone,

Can't tell you how happy I am to type this. My wife (the greatest one ever) surprised me with my childhood dream car (69 Camaro)!!!! Its just a shell with a very long way to go (building new garage in March, then restore EVERYTHING with an entire catalog of body, interior, parts, but THEN... I wanna build my own 'legend' car. You know, one of the cars all the locals around you would talk about as being the fastest/baddest around when you were a kid?

Anyway we never had but a few muscle cars where I grew up (Prince Edward Island - Canada is right on the Atlantic, if the road salt didn't rust your car away in 5 years then the salt in the air did!!!!). I grew up on Hotrod and Car Craft having to loving all those great cars in California pics from afar. The first Big Red article in Hotrod changed me as a 12 year old forever, and here I finally am owning a 69 Camaro.

Thank you in advance to everyone for the insight and good info I'll be consuming on these pages, and for your patience to explain a few things to me along the way!

Cheers,
      Tobin.

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Tobin View Post
      Hi everyone,

Can't tell you how happy I am to type this. My wife (the greatest one ever) surprised me with my childhood dream car (69 Camaro)!!!! Its just a shell with a very long way to go (building new garage in March, then restore EVERYTHING with an entire catalog of body, interior, parts, but THEN... I wanna build my own 'legend' car. You know, one of the cars all the locals around you would talk about as being the fastest/baddest around when you were a kid?

Anyway we never had but a few muscle cars where I grew up (Prince Edward Island - Canada is right on the Atlantic, if the road salt didn't rust your car away in 5 years then the salt in the air did!!!!). I grew up on Hotrod and Car Craft having to loving all those great cars in California pics from afar. The first Big Red article in Hotrod changed me as a 12 year old forever, and here I finally am owning a 69 Camaro.

Thank you in advance to everyone for the insight and good info I'll be consuming on these pages, and for your patience to explain a few things to me along the way!

Cheers,
      Tobin.
      Welcome Tobin! I used to live in Oshkosh...

Andrew

1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com