Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Trouble posting pictures

Lately I have had a fit posting pictures in my thread. I have tried several different fixes. The pictures are way below the limit. It seems the "upload" button on the drop down menu is super sensitive. I am uploading from my computer, and the trouble started a few months ago, but I have been dealing with it. Sometimes I can make it work, but the window for making the "upload" button work is so small I cant get my pointer over it.

Do I need to log out and log back in?

I just tried embedding with the buttons also, and that wont work either. Im going to log out and log back in and see if that works.

I just use the advanced feature
      Attached Images Attached Images

Sometimes it works. But I have to hit the "upload" button in the exact spot or it wont load the pictures. This is the only forum I have this trouble with, but its the only forum using this format as well, although Im sure the other are also vbulletin. I am using a chromebook too, if that matters.

Not sure, but it seems the "upload" button has changed, and it works MUCH better. Thank you, whoever fixed it.

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by drummerdad View Post
      Not sure, but it seems the "upload" button has changed, and it works MUCH better. Thank you, whoever fixed it.
      The guy that keeps thing running around here does an awesome job.

I'm glad to see that it's working better now.

Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com