Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

68 Chevelle Front Side Marker Lights

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

I'm trying to find side marker lights. I know there was a transition from 68 to 69 and I'm having no luck tracking down any lights. Below is a photo of my front fender. The opening is 2 5/8" x 1 1/4" with the drilled holes at 3 3/8" on center. I'm looking for bezel, light housing and lens. Where did you find yours, make and model would be fantastic. Thanks in advance for your help.

Perry
      Attached Images Attached Images  

Are you needing the assembly for a 2 dr post car or coupe? I ask because the 300 Series assembly uses the light with a bezel that has 2 studs and the Coupe assembly will have the bezel with the C.I.D. cast in it (327 ,307, 396, 427) and it will have 3 studs thus meaning you'll have to drill the front forward hole as the bezel is longer, the square hole stamped in the fender will remain the same.
      Also 2 stud holes are how the GM over the counter replacement fenders came stamped thus making it necessary to drill the third hole if needed for the 2Dr Coupe. 1968 had the 300, SS, Malibu, El Camino, 4DR, and station wagon. Let me know and I'll try to get a GM part number for the Coupe style if you have not found it.

I have a 2-door coupe Malibu. My front fenders are new and were my only option from many vendors when I ordered them. I am just looking for a light assembly. I'm not interested in the one with the CID cast in. Car is now equipped with an LS3. Any ideas you may have for the light assembly would be appreciated.

Perry

Perry try SS396 dot com website they go by Ground Up SS396. They are showing to have a 68 Chevelle bezel part# LSB-459 and the Clear marker light part# LSM-9885. Disclaimer .... I haven't done any business with this company so you might give them a call to make sure what I found online is correct as they describe the bezel to be for cars with no engine identification. I hope this helps

Will do. Thanks very much!!

Perry

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com