Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

New Currie Pro-touring Crate Rearend w/ Ridetech brackets and Floating axles

Hey folks,

We're selling a new Currie Crate Rearend for a 1967-1969 Camaro. It is complete with full-floating axles, ridetech 4-link brackets, gloss black powdercoating, 3.70 gear ratio with 35-spline axles, a Detroit Truetrac diff, and 12.88" 4-piston Wilwood brakes. It is still in its original crate and was built late October.

We decided to go another direction with our build and are looking to get $7,000 OBO for it. Ideally, pick-up would be the best option -- we're located 10 minutes from San Francisco. I'm also open to working out freight if you are able to help set that up and pay.

As a side note, we also have a complete ridetech suspension for a 1967-1969 Camaro that was never driven on: a-arms, subframe connectors, and 4-link. We don't have photos of this yet as the a-arms are still on the subframe. If you're interested in buying the complete suspension and rear-end please let me know!

For context, we're switching to a full chassis from Roadster Shop for this LT4/10L90 build. I'm new to the forum so I'm hoping to get a project thread going in the next week or so, but I'm happy to share more pictures of our build or share the receipts to ensure that we are legit. Thanks!

Name:  IMG_3864.jpg
Views: 685
Size:  112.0 KBName:  IMG_3866.jpg
Views: 701
Size:  190.0 KBName:  IMG_3865.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  178.7 KB
      Last edited by gps; 12-03-2020 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Added differential detail

Sent you a pm for the front suspension. I am local in the Bay Area

Pm sent.

Off topic but what gear selection are you going with on the 10 speed? I have a similar rear setup with a 3.70 with my 10 speed and I do not get traction below 45mph on a stock NA motor.