Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Morris Classic Concepts driving lights 1969 Camaro

I just bought a set of Morris Classic Concepts 1969 Camaro driving lights.
      I know I am very picky.
      I feel these are built in a junior high school R.O.P Class. Thoughts?
      I will not be using these if anyone wants them.

Thats pretty much OEM quality. In addition to that, you cant even see that part once installed. There are billet options out there but they are 2-3x the cost. Im not running their lights but my experience with Morris has been great.

Country Flag: United States
      Money is not the issue.
      No one is making Billet ones anymore because the Cheap knock offs. Unless you know something I don't. If someone is making billet ones with LED lights for a 69 please let me know.
      I am in the works to design a couple sets if not.

I totally get what you are saying. Your car is super high-end so I get not wanting to use these. It's clearly something made in China and the cost is a fraction of what a billet unit would run. I would hit up Aaron Oberle. He could make you some billet units.

That being said. My experience with Morris has been great. They shipped me a new mirror free of cost when I broke mine installing it. Then shortly after that the entire mirror assembly fell off the car because I didn't tighten it enough. They cut me a deal on a new one and shipped it next day. Their customer service has been great!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com