Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Turbosmart Murray Hose Clamps

SOLD

Hey guys, i'm redoing all my pluming and I'm going with XRP clamshell, so wont be needed these. This a heck of a deal. Paid $235 (see picture of Summit's page) plus we had them bead blasted and electroless nickel plated. They look bitchin. First $95 owns them. Free shipping in lower 48 states.

Selling 12 clamps total: Four of the Smallest Recommended Hose Diameter O.D.:3.500 in. Largest Recommended Hose Diameter O.D.:4.375 in.

Eight of the Smallest Recommended Hose Diameter O.D.:1.970 in. Largest Recommended Hose Diameter O.D.:2.875 in,

One of the world leaders in specialty clamps, Murray Corporation, has joined forces with Turbosmart to supply the performance market with these innovative Turbo-Seal series specialty worm drive clamps. Manufactured by Murray for Turbosmart, these Murray hose clamps are designed to compensate for the effects of thermal cycling and/or the compression set of the hose. Turbo-Seal's convoluted spring-action outer band solves this problem. They also feature a unique inner band profile to provide superior sealing pressure via its two raised ribs and chamfered edges to eliminate damage to the hose when tightened. Murray's unique Dual Bead Shield concentrates band sealing pressure, thus increasing performance by up to 30 percent over standard smooth liners. Turbo-Seal tension clamps are offered in several configuration sizes.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Name:  IMG-3240.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  188.7 KB Name:  IMG-3235.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  170.0 KB
      Attached Images Attached Images    

Name:  Untitled 1444444.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  17.2 KB

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com