Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Intermittent Login

Last few days this has been happening. I can't seem to find a pattern why it work sometimes and not others.

Many times, I login and I even get the "thank you for logging in..." then it reverts back to the home page with blanks as if I never logged in. No error. No incorrect password. Other times I seem to get in. Seems to have started ever since there was an update to the site a few days ago (got a message one time it maintenance was happening).

Anyone know what's going on? Others having issues?
      Red Forman: "The Mustang's front end is problematic; get yourself a Firebird."

I've experienced that with my new temp login just as you described....

Well I've figured out, that I can still go to the forum even after it looks like my login was unsuccessful, and it works like I'm logged in. So that part is okay.

Hmmm.. I had that happen to me once but never again.

If anyone still has the issue please let me know.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

Still does it for me. At least I can work around it now, but still annoying.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com