Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Reaar seat dimensons 68 chevelle

Can anybody with a 68/69 Chevelle/Malibu coupe share with me dimensions of the base model rear bench seat for both the seat base and back rest. I'm trying to order upholstery for my 69 Pontiac Tempest but TMI assures me that the base model rear bench seat on the Chevelle's is different from the Pontiacs. I know there are several variations but I'm fairly sure the basic wide bench without built in arm rests on both cars are the same I just don't have anything to check it against.

Thanks.

I have set of bare seat frames from 69 Beaumont. Will that work for you ?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueLemansMark View Post
      I have set of bare seat frames from 69 Beaumont. Will that work for you ?
      yeah that should work just fine, thanks. I’m mostly concerned with the width and depth.

I don't have any personal experience with Chevelle interiors, but I have owned several 70-72 Olds Cutlass over the years and as they are bot GM A-body cars my info may be helpful. There are 3 different sizes of rear seat cushions for the Olds Cutlass; the narrowest fits the convertible models, approx. 49" wide; the middle size fits the Cutlass Supreme body style which have armrest and frameless window glass in the doors; the widest size fits the post model cars which do not have armrest and have metal frames around the door glass.
      Last edited by cdrod; 11-13-2020 at 10:56 AM. Reason: typos
      Rodney Meyers
      72 Olds 442 Rest-mod clone

Sent you PM

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com