Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Country Flag: United States
      Too bad these idiots (and yes you know who you are) can't just get a real job like the rest of us. A few years ago I was on the "being played" end of a Publishers Clearing House giveaway. I answered the phone, and was told I had won the PCH sweepstakes. They were very nice, but when I looked at the ID of the number calling, it was from Kingston, Jamaica. Yes, I had fun with them. I acted like I was blown away that I had won etc. They asked me to go to my local Krogers and get a Western Union Moneygram and send them $135. I told the guy just take the $135 out of what they were going to send me and cut me a check. Ironically, he told me that would be fraud. I told him to wait just a minute and I would run to Kroger and get the Moneygram. The idiot said ok, I'll just hang on. Really? I laid the phone down and went about doing what I was doing and finally he hung up. Go figure.

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com