Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

71 Ford Maverick

1971 Ford Maverick Grabber Matte green with black interior. All new weather strip and window rubber all trim has been powder coated black interior is black with 2004 mustang seats and a race pack dash. 18 inch wheels with Nitto NT555 tires 255/35/18 front and 275/40/18 rear willwood disc brakes front and rear 12 inch drilled and slotted rotors 6 piston front calipers and 4 piston rear. Aluminum 20 gallon fuel cell in the trunk with a red top optima battery. Updated power steering all of the stock stuff is gone it has a updated Borgenson power steering box with a type 2 GM pump. Front suspension is Chris Alston Chassis Works upper control arms, lower control arms and radius arms with a stock spindle and a 1 1/4 addco sway bar. Rear suspension lowered leaf springs and original 8 in rear axle Griffen crossflow radiator with a flexalight black magic fan full MSD ignition 302 roller motor stroked to 347 inches crane roller rockers world products Roush heads fabricated aluminum valve covers victor jr manifold with a quick fuel black diamond carb new headman ceramic coated headers custom made strut tower brace all ARP hardware everything is top notch components $24k OBO text Rob at 7149843232
      Attached Images Attached Images                

Hello. Where is the car located ?

Southern California

Hi, can i see video of it running, do you have photo's,videos of build process, that i can see here or can give my email? who built the car? which company? which trans does it have? did engine/trans come out of a fox body? clean clear title in hand in your name? thanks

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com