Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: Sweden
      I have ordered new parts for the rear axle and I have received my parts from ridetech with weld on brackets for the suspension. I take the opportunity to cut off the old ones.
      Attached Images Attached Images      

Hello again. Some time ago I got the subframe mounted from the car. Now it is mounted in auto rotisserie. Someone has repaired and replaced parts of the floor in the car. That job is very poorly done. They cut out the part and then pushed in the new floor. Double joints and not getting the floor down properly. I have cut off the parts and welded them back on. I would probably have bought new floorboards and replaced the entire floor instead. You learn all the time. The trunk floor is bad and needs to be replaced. this time I will change to a new piece of sheet metal. Now that the floor in the trunk is gone, I take the opportunity to minutub the car

It's been a while since I updated. I have repaired the floor in the car. Cut out the floorpan and re welded it. so now it looks okay. I have finished the mini tube. It is ready to weld in I have removed all parts from the subframe. I need to grind almost all welds. I thought of reinforcing the subframe plate under the engine so I can lift it with a jack there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com