Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Keep us posted. I'm planning to replace the seats also on my current Skylark project.

Country Flag: United States
      I've got a 63 Chevy II wagon and I was also scratching my head trying to come up with some modern buckets. I also wanted integrated shoulder belts. I first found a set of 2006 BMW bucket seats out of a convertible but there wasn't any easy way to modify the shoulder belts perch as the stick up as high as the headrest. In fact if I recall correctly they were integrated so no way to cut down the height of the headrest. I ended up with a set of buckets out of a 2007 Cadillac CTS. What I like about them is the shoulder belt perch is independent of the headrest and only sticks up half the height of the headrest. I have them in the car and as with most modern seats in a old car it's definitely a compromise of form and function. My plan is to cut the headrest down to the same height as the shoulder belt perch and go with it. My son-in-law is 6' 7" and he is reasonably comfortable in the passenger seat. He would look like a monkey screwing a football in the driver's seat but I'm the one that'll be driving!!!
      Attached Images Attached Images    

Nice. I located seats out of a 67 chevelle. The backrest locks and is solid, plus I'm sitting lower and gained two extra inches of head room.
      Name:  thumbnail_image3.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  226.4 KBName:  thumbnail_image5.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  236.1 KB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com