Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1964 Chevelle chin spoiler - ideas? links?

Seeing everyone running front air dams has me looking around for one. I've seen some that are universal but I don't want one that looks out of place on this car. Know that's a tall order as square as this body style is.

Anyone know of any air dams that would look half way decent or have pics/links for ideas/inspiration? I'm not against building one myself, just unsure of what I should be gunning for. I'd like for it to be functional as well.

You can see how much higher the nose ends compared to the body of the car, somewhat want to fill that gap with something functional that doesn't stand out. Ideas?

0818201738e_HDR~2 by Jeff Bowne, on Flickr
      *Jeff*
      Project Salty - 1964 4 door Malibu, beaten, neglected, red headed foster child
      Cammed LQ4 / T56 Swap Project Thread <-click to read! 😁

Try spoilers by randy

Thank you for the reply, I'd seen theirs in a google search. I like that style, but theirs just doesn't seem to fit the car? It's too narrow to me.

Searching around, ran across this thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...project-begins!

Neighbor just asked me this morning about going to the pull-a-part to grab an alternator for his cherokee.. Might come home with a 97 tahoe airdam and see what happens.
      *Jeff*
      Project Salty - 1964 4 door Malibu, beaten, neglected, red headed foster child
      Cammed LQ4 / T56 Swap Project Thread <-click to read! 😁

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com