Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: Sweden

Pontiac Firebird 67

Hey all
      For many years I have been thinking about buying a muscle car. I wanted back and forth if I would buy a newer or an old one. If I buy a new one, I do not need to repair and renovate, but just drive with it. The new lose in value and is not so personal. An old car needs a lot of love and has its own soul. I think an old car is cooler. I decided to buy an old car. It became a Pontiac Firebird 67. a real muscle car. I was very happy with this but the happiness does not last that long. The firebird was too hot

Attached Images Attached Images    

After owning the car for 24 hours, it started to burn. It all went really fast. the picture is when I got out of the car and backed about 50 meters. I could not put out the fire. the car burned up

Now it looked like this.
      I have decided to rebuild it. Project FENIX has begun

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the board. Sorry to see what happened to your beautiful car. Hopefully you had it well insured. What country are you from?
      Red Forman: "The Mustang's front end is problematic; get yourself a Firebird."

So a fuel line ?

Do you have any before under hood pictures ? it would be interesting to find out the how?

Good luck with the build.

Quote Originally Posted by 68Formula View Post
      Welcome to the board. Sorry to see what happened to your beautiful car. Hopefully you had it well insured. What country are you from?
      Looks like Sweden, Mom is from there, looks like the Lic plate too.

No insurance. I tried to insure it on the internet but they wanted pictures of the car to value it. I had no pictures so I drove five minutes from my home and took lots of pictures. Goes home to send the pictures to the insurance company. On the way home, the car burns up. Yes I live in Sweden. It is probably the fuel line that broke

I have started a rebuilding thread if anyone is interested. https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...ill-rise-again

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com