Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Corsa Custom Exhuast

Does anyone have a sound clip pr thoughts on the Corsa Custom Exhaust built for 60' muscle cars?

I running a built LS7 with Ultimate Headers 3" stainless exhaust. Here is a link in case you're not familiar - https://www.corsaperformance.com/pro...offset-muffler

Country Flag: United States
      I'm looking for the. Same insights. Same build LS7 Cam, LMR ported heads and T56 with ultimate headers.
      Sound is important
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

These mufflers must not be popular or maybe they're new?

I have loved every Corsa equipped car I ever heard and I was unaware that they were doing universal mufflers.

.....but with a case thickness of 6.25" I am not sure these mufflers will fit on much. And that makes me sad.
      Donny

Support your local hot rod shop!

same! I love the sound Corsa makes however I've only heard them on late model CTS-V's, Camaro's, and Corvette's. We plan on notching out the floorpan for maximum ground clearance so I might be ok with the 6.25" case but I'll have to check.
      The mufflers are also 3x more expensive than Borla XR, I'd hate to buy them and dislike the sound they make. At least with Borla, I've heard many in-person and online sound clips. I'm still searching for a header > muffler system like ours to listen to. I might email Corsa and ask

I just spoke with Corsa and these mufflers are new for 2020. They don't have any sound clips they could provide citing COVID but had tested these on a 69 Camaro with a built LS1

decided to try these mufflers on my 69 camaro build. I still cant find any sound clips online, I hope they dont sound like sh*t . Will post a sound clip after installation

This sounds like something I’m looking for too. Can’t wait to have a sound clip. Maybe I’ll just buy them then record the sound. We will see

placed an order yesterday for the 3" with the offset/offset configuration. I'm about 2 months out from installing but I'll post a sound clip! Or if someone else has them please post a sound clip for us to hear

Country Flag: Canada
      I bought a corsa sport system for a mustang GT. Cut the tips off and installed on my 69 camaro ls3 stroker. Corsa is the only way to go!

I picked up a pair of corsa sports for a 06 gto because of their smaller case size and run them on a crate ls3 swapped pickup and they sound real good.

Quote Originally Posted by AAQUINO11 View Post
      I bought a corsa sport system for a mustang GT. Cut the tips off and installed on my 69 camaro ls3 stroker. Corsa is the only way to go!
      Is it aggressively loud? I'm thinking of buying a Corsa from 4wheelonline, although I don't want my exhaust to be obnoxiously loud.

I’m still waiting for my mufflers, it’s getting kinda ridiculous and I might cancel the order. I did hear some sound clips on IG from a 71 Chevelle with a LSA and it sounded super rowdy. Almost too loud and I can’t believe I’m saying that.

With such a small case, I would expect the exhaust to be very loud. It also looks like it is only 2.5", and with your power level, I think a 3" would be more appropriate.

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

With a cammed ls3 the idle is a little on the loud side, while at highway speeds its quiet and at around 3500 and up it gets loud. But never the deep bass sound in the cab.

Which system are you running?

06 gto corsa sports. the mustang corsa mufflers might fit a car better because they are oval, the gto ones are round.

they also make a 3” version, which is the the one i ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
      With such a small case, I would expect the exhaust to be very loud. It also looks like it is only 2.5", and with your power level, I think a 3" would be more appropriate.

Andrew

This is something I may have to pay up for someday. I got a triple x-pipe section fabbed up & true equal length tri-y long tube headers in mock up stage in hopes of getting that exotic 8 into 1 header sort of sound. These mufflers would likely get me the rest of the way there. Won't happen for me any time soon though.

I’m currently considering these as well for my GTO. Not having sound clips kinda sucks. I’m currently running 40 series flowsMasters and the car is too much. Too loud and too much drone. Anyone know how the corsa compares to the flows?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com