Corsa Custom Exhuast

Does anyone have a sound clip pr thoughts on the Corsa Custom Exhaust built for 60' muscle cars?

I running a built LS7 with Ultimate Headers 3" stainless exhaust. Here is a link in case you're not familiar - https://www.corsaperformance.com/pro...offset-muffler

Country Flag: United States
    I'm looking for the. Same insights. Same build LS7 Cam, LMR ported heads and T56 with ultimate headers.
    Sound is important
    TANKMASTERJ

These mufflers must not be popular or maybe they're new?

Country Flag: United States
    I have loved every Corsa equipped car I ever heard and I was unaware that they were doing universal mufflers.

.....but with a case thickness of 6.25" I am not sure these mufflers will fit on much. And that makes me sad.
    Donny

Support your local hot rod shop!

same! I love the sound Corsa makes however I've only heard them on late model CTS-V's, Camaro's, and Corvette's. We plan on notching out the floorpan for maximum ground clearance so I might be ok with the 6.25" case but I'll have to check.
    The mufflers are also 3x more expensive than Borla XR, I'd hate to buy them and dislike the sound they make. At least with Borla, I've heard many in-person and online sound clips. I'm still searching for a header > muffler system like ours to listen to. I might email Corsa and ask

I just spoke with Corsa and these mufflers are new for 2020. They don't have any sound clips they could provide citing COVID but had tested these on a 69 Camaro with a built LS1