Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Results 21 to 27 of 27

    Thread: My 8HP70 swap.

    1. #21
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      15,988
      Country Flag: United States
      In case anyone is following along, I am installing the 8HP70 in my Cougar using the TurboLamik...

      Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

    2. #22
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Posts
      669
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
      In case anyone is following along, I am installing the 8HP70 in my Cougar using the TurboLamik...

      Andrew
      Ach, aye, I'll be folllllllllllowing alllllllllllong!
      2021 Durango R/T
      2005 Dakota beater
      2003 Dakota project-o-mobile

    3. #23
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      15,988
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Vimes View Post
      Ach, aye, I'll be folllllllllllowing alllllllllllong!
      Details starting here:

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...videos)/page77

      Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

    4. #24
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Location
      Germany
      Posts
      68
      Country Flag: Germany
      I am following, too !

      I make the 8HP70 behind a LS3 right now .
      Later I need the wiring to the LS3, perhaps with Holley EFI.

      How long does it take, to get the Holley EFI working with the Turbolamik ?

    5. #25
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Posts
      38
      Quote Originally Posted by Autobahn-Outlaw View Post
      I am following, too !

      I make the 8HP70 behind a LS3 right now .
      Later I need the wiring to the LS3, perhaps with Holley EFI.

      How long does it take, to get the Holley EFI working with the Turbolamik ?
      doing the swap now. From what I understand Holley will data through can but not receive. Maxx ecu is much more user friendly for the turbolamik but lots of people use the hokey including myself

    6. #26
      Join Date
      Mar 2024
      Posts
      1
      Hello Hakan.
      Great thread!

      I am also in the process of using the same gearbox for my LS. Jaguar 2,2 8hp70
      Also located in sweden.

      Would be very helpful with some tips and ideas for this.
      Would you be able to discuss the adapter plate? leet me know

    7. #27
      Join Date
      Jan 2020
      Location
      Sweden
      Posts
      14
      Quote Originally Posted by Tab View Post
      Hello Hakan.
      Great thread!



      I am also in the process of using the same gearbox for my LS. Jaguar 2,2 8hp70
      Also located in sweden.

      Would be very helpful with some tips and ideas for this.
      Would you be able to discuss the adapter plate? leet me know
      Hi, check https://www.domi-works.com/collections/8hp-adapter-kits, they have kits for LS engines to 8HP.


    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2


    Tags for this Thread



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com