Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 69 Camaro F/S

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ascott View Post
      I attached some photos. Not the greatest work on the install as I was planning to put a carbon fiber hood on it by now so this was just a test. Obviuosly haven't gotten around to the change.

Vents are here from this site and I had threaded studs welds to them so you wouldn't see anything from the topside. Also professionally paint a satin black.
      The car is very nice and price is probably right where it needs to be if paint and body is all like a 9-10. AC would be a big plus in the south but to have it and it run cool with that kinda hp is hard to do in traffic. Right person sees it and it will be sold. All suspension mods and mini tubs add lots of costs but the market is much better with them. I think it will sell real close to where you have it priced if you don’t get in a hurry. Looks like a dang nice 69! GLWS
      1968 Camaro w/ Jon Henson-DB Rods built 6.0 with Whipple SuperCharger at 10lbs making 630hp on gas and 740 on E85, T56 Mag 6 speed with triple disc monster clutch, RideTech suspension, mini tubbed and 4 linked with ford 9". Fiske 18" wheels with Toyo R888R tires. Wilwood all corners, AC.

Very nice!
      1968 Cougar - 408, FiTech, AOD, TCI, Currie, RideTech, Wilwood
      1968 Skylark - 462, TKO 600, RideTech, CPP
      1985 Mustang - 04 Cobra/Terminator Swapped
      1988 Mustang - Vortech V3, Boss 327, Magnum, MaximumMotorsports, StopTech

Quote Originally Posted by badmonza View Post
      The car is very nice and price is probably right where it needs to be if paint and body is all like a 9-10. AC would be a big plus in the south but to have it and it run cool with that kinda hp is hard to do in traffic. Right person sees it and it will be sold. All suspension mods and mini tubs add lots of costs but the market is much better with them. I think it will sell real close to where you have it priced if you don’t get in a hurry. Looks like a dang nice 69! GLWS

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by STREETFIGHTER50 View Post
      Very nice!
      Thank you

interested in your camaro, , call me 206 432 1353

Forged Scat connecting rods and Mahle pistons.
      Heads are aluminum Edelbrock w/2.3/1.80 inch valves, Edelbrock roller w/.632/.648 inch lift and 248/256 gegree duration at .05 lift
      Cam - 3/8 inch hardened chrome-moly pushrods and Crane 1.7:1 roller rockers
      Intake is a Edelbrock Super Victor
      Carb is a 1050 cfm Dominator

Since the magazine;
      The engine received an update from Becks Racing Engines w/ newer valve train components and an LS firing order camshaft
      Clutch is a McLeod twin disc clutch with billet flywheel
      4 row aluminum radiator
      dual electric fans
      optima battery
      Billet black alternator CVR
      custom Lemons headers
      Stainless Borla exhaust

I have not dyno'd the car. The previous own claims the increase of HP from when the magazine was written is now over 800 hp. At the time of the Magazine it was 686hp and 721tq.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyhavasu View Post
      Forged Scat connecting rods and Mahle pistons.
      Heads are aluminum Edelbrock w/2.3/1.80 inch valves, Edelbrock roller w/.632/.648 inch lift and 248/256 gegree duration at .05 lift
      Cam - 3/8 inch hardened chrome-moly pushrods and Crane 1.7:1 roller rockers
      Intake is a Edelbrock Super Victor
      Carb is a 1050 cfm Dominator

Since the magazine;
      The engine received an update from Becks Racing Engines w/ newer valve train components and an LS firing order camshaft
      Clutch is a McLeod twin disc clutch with billet flywheel
      4 row aluminum radiator
      dual electric fans
      optima battery
      Billet black alternator CVR
      custom Lemons headers
      Stainless Borla exhaust

I have not dyno'd the car. The previous own claims the increase of HP from when the magazine was written is now over 800 hp. At the time of the Magazine it was 686hp and 721tq.
      [/QUOTE]

I called and left a message.

Hello, new member highly interested in your Camaro. Looking something just like this. Sent a pm

On hold at the moment. Debating with myself on selling it.

This is off the market.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com