Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Country Flag: United States

1967 Pro Touring Camaro Project for sale Forglines, Coilovers, 4 link, Mini Tubs.

It's a sad day, but with the pandemic and being out of work I have made the tough decision to sell my 1967 Camaro project. I actually purchased it from this forum 2 years ago (original FS link below). Since then it sat in body shop purgatory until February, I picked it up and the next month the pandemic started and I lost my job. The car is exactly how I picked it up two years ago from the gentleman who sold it on the forum with the exception of new front fenders, new 2nd gen mirrors, and the new paint job. The paint job is driver quality not perfect(wasn't building a Show car, wanted something I wasn't scared to drive) and the fenders/hood need some shims and work to line up perfectly. The seller gave me all the parts labeled and boxed up when I picked it up to put it all back together(gas tank, column, seats, lights, window glass, gauges, etc. I did pick up a couple of parts along the way (PSI conversion LS harness) and some other odd's and ends that I can include in the sale.

I am either going to cut my loses and sell it now as is for someone to finish how they wish drivetrain wise, or I am going to bite the bullet and dig into savings to have a shop finish the LS swap to make it running and driving and sell it then. Feel free to take a look at the original link below to see a list of all the quality parts on the car. I would be asking $34,000 OBO. Car is located in Charleston, SC and I can help with Shipping.

Name:  20200923_095251.jpg
Views: 8593
Size:  557.6 KB

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...trans-100-pics

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com