Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States

1967 Pro Touring Camaro Project for sale Forglines, Coilovers, 4 link, Mini Tubs.

It's a sad day, but with the pandemic and being out of work I have made the tough decision to sell my 1967 Camaro project. I actually purchased it from this forum 2 years ago (original FS link below). Since then it sat in body shop purgatory until February, I picked it up and the next month the pandemic started and I lost my job. The car is exactly how I picked it up two years ago from the gentleman who sold it on the forum with the exception of new front fenders, new 2nd gen mirrors, and the new paint job. The paint job is driver quality not perfect(wasn't building a Show car, wanted something I wasn't scared to drive) and the fenders/hood need some shims and work to line up perfectly. The seller gave me all the parts labeled and boxed up when I picked it up to put it all back together(gas tank, column, seats, lights, window glass, gauges, etc. I did pick up a couple of parts along the way (PSI conversion LS harness) and some other odd's and ends that I can include in the sale.

I am either going to cut my loses and sell it now as is for someone to finish how they wish drivetrain wise, or I am going to bite the bullet and dig into savings to have a shop finish the LS swap to make it running and driving and sell it then. Feel free to take a look at the original link below to see a list of all the quality parts on the car. I would be asking $34,000 OBO. Car is located in Charleston, SC and I can help with Shipping.

Name:  20200923_095251.jpg
Views: 8607
Size:  557.6 KB

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...trans-100-pics

1967 camaro

Interested in you'r car do you have all the interior and trim for it

Yes I do

Very nice! Has all the blue underneath been painted the same?
      1968 Cougar - 408, FiTech, AOD, TCI, Currie, RideTech, Wilwood
      1968 Skylark - 462, TKO 600, RideTech, CPP
      1985 Mustang - 04 Cobra/Terminator Swapped
      1988 Mustang - Vortech V3, Boss 327, Magnum, MaximumMotorsports, StopTech

yes, underneath was painted black.

the last car i bought had panel isssues and turns out they had to repaint the whole car due to the body shop not fitting anything at all prior to paint. Was all of this fitted and built, then painted?

can you send me in pm the list of the major parts i'll need for finish the car ? and wher are you located ?
      thank you

I am in Charleston as well. Very interested and would like to come look. Please pm me. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Simpson View Post
      the last car i bought had panel isssues and turns out they had to repaint the whole car due to the body shop not fitting anything at all prior to paint. Was all of this fitted and built, then painted?
      Honestly not sure what they did in the close to 2 years they had it LOL. Paint is not perfect and panel fitment on front aftermarket fenders needs attention. Probably not what you are looking for based on our discussion on FB messenger.
      Quote Originally Posted by lolo3198 View Post
      can you send me in pm the list of the major parts i'll need for finish the car ? and wher are you located ?
      thank you
      Drivetrain of your choice(engine and trans), some interior parts like headliner, console, odd's and ends, battery, wiring, exhaust system,
      Quote Originally Posted by Chadw0908 View Post
      I am in Charleston as well. Very interested and would like to come look. Please pm me. Thanks
      sent you a PM

Sent you a PM I am local as well

Country Flag: Japan
      Quote Originally Posted by 1 slow 97 View Post
      It's a sad day, but with the pandemic and being out of work I have made the tough decision to sell my 1967 Camaro project. I actually purchased it from this forum 2 years ago (original FS link below). Since then it sat in body shop purgatory until February, I picked it up and the next month the pandemic started and I lost my job. The car is exactly how I picked it up two years ago from the gentleman who sold it on the forum with the exception of new front fenders, new 2nd gen mirrors, and the new paint job. The paint job is driver quality not perfect(wasn't building a Show car, wanted something I wasn't scared to drive) and the fenders/hood need some shims and work to line up perfectly. The seller gave me all the parts labeled and boxed up when I picked it up to put it all back together(gas tank, column, seats, lights, window glass, gauges, etc. I did pick up a couple of parts along the way (PSI conversion LS harness) and some other odd's and ends that I can include in the sale.

I am either going to cut my loses and sell it now as is for someone to finish how they wish drivetrain wise, or I am going to bite the bullet and dig into savings to have a shop finish the LS swap to make it running and driving and sell it then. Feel free to take a look at the original link below to see a list of all the quality parts on the car. I would be asking $34,000 OBO. Car is located in Charleston, SC and I can help with Shipping.

Name:  20200923_095251.jpg
Views: 8607
Size:  557.6 KB

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...trans-100-pics
      Is this vehicle still on sale? What about the engine and transmission? ??

Car is at the shop getting completed. Thanks for the interest.

How is it coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikemblack View Post
      How is it coming?
      Motor and trans are in, driveshaft is arriving Friday, fuel system all plumbed, Vintage Air AC is all hooked up, dakota digitals are wired, new body harness is installed, will be running and driving next week. Then next is interior.

You should bring it by the Cars and Coffee meet @ Mount Pleasant Town Center when you get it up and running.
      Red Forman: "The Mustang's front end is problematic; get yourself a Firebird."

Nice! After a test drive you might end up keeping her!

1968 Cougar - 408, FiTech, AOD, TCI, Currie, RideTech, Wilwood
      1968 Skylark - 462, TKO 600, RideTech, CPP
      1985 Mustang - 04 Cobra/Terminator Swapped
      1988 Mustang - Vortech V3, Boss 327, Magnum, MaximumMotorsports, StopTech

Quote Originally Posted by 68Formula View Post
      You should bring it by the Cars and Coffee meet @ Mount Pleasant Town Center when you get it up and running.
      I should be there tomorrow in this

Name:  20210204_172622 - Copy.jpg
Views: 4929
Size:  834.3 KB

what is the paint name/code?
      Justin Hocking
      67 Mustang Coupe to Fastback swap
      TCI front and rear
      Detroit Mini Tub

Future coyote