Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Newby

Newby

Hi Guys,
      Looking forward to learning from the experienced on here, Pro-Touring is not big in Australia for street driven cars due to laws around modifications.
      I have a 73 Cuda and a 70 Roadrunner, the Cuda is a matching numbers car, whilst I have mothballed the engine for a 600Hp stroker motor I dont modify the body at all due to its full paperwork history etc. The 70 Roadrunner on the other hand doesnt have a fender tag or original motor etc so I have licence to kinda go nuts on it a such, so, it has an EFI 440 thats running around 550 HP with a Richmond 5sp behind it going into a S60 3.54 rear end, plan is to twin turbo it with a couple of small units for some added fun down the track.
      Right now im trying to figure out the best set of leaf springs for the rear end as it needs springs, then onto a good set of Disc brakes on all four corners, I will be using 18" rims, and I need to stick to preferably a factory production car caliper, willwoods are somewhat frowned upon out here on street driven cars, yes you can have them but the Police like to pick on you for having them and you MUST use the booted piston versions.
      anyway, looking forward to reading posts and getting info thanks guys

Greg

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com