Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Looking for 315 x 18" "shop tires"

Hey Y'all,

Another '69 Camaro project guy here.... Speedtech Extreme sub-frame, Torque Arm, Extreme cross-member, etc.

I almost hate to beg on my first post.... but I was pointed in this direction by my wheel supplier to ask for shop tires to use for the next little bit until I'm ready to make good use of some fresh stickies. It may be some time (year or more???) until I'm on the road and ready to scrub up some fresh meat... so I'm looking for spent 315 x 18's square to go on my Forgeline GA3's I received the other day. I'm ready to get the car rolling so I can get cage, exhaust, more body work, etc, done.... so if you have them in any condition (as long as they hold air for a little while anyway...), I'm interested in them and will gladly pay shipping and a few $ for your trouble. Any takers??

Apologies in advance if this should be in classifieds or some such. I'm just trying to reach the broadest audience...

Thanks!!

Chuck
      Attached Images Attached Images      

Country Flag: United States
      Join some autocross Facebook groups and you will find some quick. Where are you located?

Thanks. I'm in the Huntsville Alabama area. I'll check in with Twickenham.

Country Flag: United States
      check facebook market place might find something there.
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

I agree with others you may want to check out FB marketplace for that specific part.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com