Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

HPI CUSTOMS A BODY frame kit

I want to say that the experience I had today was awesome and unexpected. After having 1 of there kits which I had built to my specification 10 plus years ago, i call with some tech questions. I was mocking it up and realized that I did not have the specs needed to install. I decided to call, send pictures and ask could i buy some updated and improved parts. I talked to Dawn who actually remembered my. I explained my needs and if she could help. Dawn told me that she would talk to her team and that she was sure they could help. She called back within 30 minutes and had new that is unheard of. Since it was one of the firs versions of there kit they offer to give me the latest version at no cost. All I need to do is pay shipping.
      I ask for tech support and help that I would happily have paid for. what i got is customer service at the highest level. To say I was surprised is an understatement. I will say that if you are in need of a frame kit or parts they will stand behind and offer service bar none.
      The appreciation I have for HPI Customs, their staff and associates i hard to express. I will be buying any parts that they carry for my build going forward.
      I will video and post my build and frame upgrades on YouTube. please stay tuned for update. i will post a link once I receive new kit and begin the install.
      Thanks Dawn and Team from HPI Customs!

Country Flag: Canada
      Exact opposite for myself but .... wonder if your kit is based off my ideas, I was told they were thinking of changing their kits for 70 a bodies
      Spinnin'my tires in life's fast lane

Ryan Austin
      On twitter @raustinss
      On Instagram austinss70

Country Flag: United States
      Very nice... It nice when people can take the time to acknowledge the good customer service experiences as well....
      Big dreams, small pockets....

Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Rushforth Wheels, ATS, Holley EFI, KORE3, Ridetech

Project Motor City Madness

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com