Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Looking for Pro-touring dream car (to me it will be) $60's budget.

Is anyone out there looking to, or thinking about selling a 67-73 pro-touring style Camaro?

I've been looking since before this past winter and just can't seem to ever find what I'm looking for. I realize $60 is nothing to
      some of you guys, but to me it's huge and most likely the only hobbie/dream car I'll ever buy. I want a well done build that
      maybe someone is tired of, or looking to start another more updated project but first needs to sell what they have. I see so
      many of these so called "pro touring" cars that are brand new builds, with no mini tubs, 275 rear tires, 10 bolts and a cleaned
      up junkyard LS1 - asking $79,000. I guess people are buying them, so more power to the sellers.

I'm having trouble finding the type I want and I know my budget is tight, considering what I'm looking for. I know they're
      out there, so long as they don't get grabbed up by some consignment place or hot rod car lot that piles $20k on top of the real
      worth of the car.

I'm looking for great paint, good suspension, mini tubs able to accommodate at least 325's, BBC or LS (no small blocks), preferably
      a 6 speed but not a must. Nicely done interior and I know I most likely can't afford an aftermarket front subframe car, so I'm going
      to say I'll be more than happy with 245's up front. 18" wheels would be best, but again, not a must.

If anyone has a turn key car that fits most of what I described above, I'd like to take a look at what you have. Please PM me, rather
      than posting here.

Greatly appreciated, Brian

Send me a message, I have something in the works that’ll be close to your budget

IF YOU DONT STAND BEHIND OUR MILITARY FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF US!

-HOOAH-

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com